All-Star Questions For Athletes!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 25, 2015
1. What are your biggest cheer pet peeves?
2. Favorite team?
3. How many years have you been cheering?
4. What level are you?
5. Favorite competition?

1. What are your biggest cheer pet peeves? Slow tumbling, flyers who dont lock out, and mental blocks
2. Favorite team? SE and Smoed
3. How many years have you been cheering? Almost six years
4. What level are you? Level 2
5. Favorite competition?
Mid-Florida throwdown. And Gulf Coast Classic

2. Favorite team?
4. What level are you?
5. Favorite competition?

Biggest pet peeves are probably bad sportsmanship at competitions, the "welly boot" on the end of stretches and jumps (which is basically having a flexed foot as opposed to pointed) and Dorito scorps.

Favourite teams are TGLC, Stingray Peach, Brandon Senior Black, Gymtyme Blink and GDubs.

I am going into my 12th season and 11th year cheering, however this year is my last as I'm on my senior season.

I am on a small senior level 3 team.

My favourite competition in the UK where I compete is Future Cheer but ACDC is a close second.

2. Favorite team?
4. What level are you?
5. Favorite competition?

1. I have no idea!
2. Stingrays Orange and CA Wildcats probably
3. This is my second year cheering
4. Im Open AG L3
5. In Australia AASCF Battle probably, because its the only two day comp we compete in but NCA is my dream competition

2. Favorite team?
4. What level are you?
5. Favorite competition?

1.) When competitions DON'T post their results in a speedily manner. Also when they don't post scores with the results. I'm the type of person who, although doesn't cheer herself, likes to see how things are broken down for me to understand. Also everything to do with the USASF Worlds livestream just pmo. :p

ETA: Another pet peeve of mine is when teams mess up really bad. It makes it worse when the team lets their mistakes pile up as well. I just feel so bad when CheerUpdates Tweets 5SF, 3SB, 2TB, PYR issues, and 1 PYR stuntfall. Also injuries. I know I'm rambling, but it makes me feel sad when teams put all their work into a routine and bad things happen.

2.) TGLC, Stingray Steel, WC Twinkles, Starlites, and Shooting Stars and ECE C5!

3.) Never cheered; tried tumbling classes at a gym this past year but felt like I wasn't learning anything/wasn't the right environment. Also I'm going into college this year and am holding a parttime job so I no longer have time for it.

4.) N/A

5.) Spirit Cheer Beast of the East (in Atlantic City, NJ) because it's a competition I love to follow!

2. Favorite team?
4. What level are you?
5. Favorite competition?
1. I actually hate how close scores can be. Like when you get 2nd by .2, because then you're thinking ".2 is me locking my legs out when I'm tumbling" or ".2 is me not moving around when I'm basing". That's always bothered me, but it's also like "wow I was only .2 away!" In a positive way. I hope this made sense..
2. Anything stingrays, BSB, Stars of course.
3. 4th year of allstar, but 10th year overall.
4. Small senior 3!
5. Summit and UCA Nationals. Also I like Pacwest in Portland, Oregon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. What are your biggest cheer pet peeves? When teams start jumping up and down before their name is called and they know they've won. Bye felicia.
2. Favorite team? So many omg. Great whites, world cup staws, TGLC, Brandon Senior Black, Lady Bullets, WE Generals, GBE Lime, Peach, Lady Jags, OO5.. etc
3. How many years have you been cheering? this will be my 3rd season :)
4. What level are you? Small Sr. 4.2
5. Favorite competition? NCA Nationals

We need a retired cheerleader thing...lol one can dream I guess

ETA: I miss cheer

ETAx2: Like miss cheer a whole lot and can't even describe what it's like to not have it in my life lol

Back