All-Star Quick Legality Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 22, 2012
I know this should go in the "is it legal" forum, but it isn't getting much action and I know this can be answered quickly here.

Shoulder sit, sponge, shoulder sit, all attached.
Backspot of the sponge grips at flyers wrist, flyer does front layout ( braced by both stunts, with her own back spot holding flyers wrist).

Legal in level 3?

TIA!

I know this should go in the "is it legal" forum, but it isn't getting much action and I know this can be answered quickly here.

Shoulder sit, sponge, shoulder sit, all attached.
Backspot of the sponge grips at flyers wrist, flyer does front layout ( braced by both stunts, with her own back spot holding flyers wrist).

Legal in level 3?

TIA!
53 views and no one knows?:(

I know that the flyer that is flipping must maintain contact with someone on the ground, but I don't think it has to be hand to hand contact. I've seen a lot of level 3 teams have flyers do back ward inversions from their back to their feet and the back spot was only holding their ankles.

Last edited:
not sure but i know one of our level 4 teams got penalized this last weekend for doing a double down in a prep arebesque (with the back holding the ankle so both legs are being grasped before the double down.) but since it was not hands to both FEET it was illegal. so in reality the stunt was hand to foot and hand to ankle which is illegal. if that made sense?

Back