OT quotes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
bgacheerchick3 said:
"I hated every minute of the training, but i said to myself,Don't quit. Suffer now. And live the rest of your life as a CHAMPION!" - Muhammed Ali

I LOVE IT!!!!

Eyes On The Prize said:
[quote="betterTHANyou!":1yhvqexz]
caa10 said:
soo putting some of these in my shoes!

:scratch:

maybe her feet like to read inspirational quotes too? :p
im guessing she puts them in there for good luck or something for competitions. i've heard of people doing that before.[/quote:1yhvqexz]

yeah you got it right Eyes On The Prize :dancingbanana:
hahah, i think its Hannah? (f!erce) i believe said something on the 3 ways to get good thread that she puts quotes in her shoes and when shes stuggling shes thinks of them and it motivates her, lol something to that effect, so i decided to try it and it worked, haha so i was saying i was going to put some of these in my shoes :)

caa10 said:
Eyes On The Prize said:
[quote="betterTHANyou!":1hf6y75w]
caa10 said:

im guessing she puts them in there for good luck or something for competitions. i've heard of people doing that before.

hahah, i think its Hannah? (f!erce) i believe said something on the 3 ways to get good thread that she puts quotes in her shoes and when shes stuggling shes thinks of them and it motivates her, lol something to that effect, so i decided to try it and it worked, haha so i was saying i was going to put some of these in my shoes :)[/quote:1hf6y75w]

do you just write them in with a marker?
i may try this :D

siobhanGA said:
caa10 said:
Eyes On The Prize said:
[quote="betterTHANyou!":15z3ssmw]
caa10 said:

im guessing she puts them in there for good luck or something for competitions. i've heard of people doing that before.

hahah, i think its Hannah? (f!erce) i believe said something on the 3 ways to get good thread that she puts quotes in her shoes and when shes stuggling shes thinks of them and it motivates her, lol something to that effect, so i decided to try it and it worked, haha so i was saying i was going to put some of these in my shoes :)

do you just write them in with a marker?
i may try this :D[/quote:15z3ssmw]

i usually just write them with a premanant marker, and i have never had a problem. although the first few times a wore them after i wrote it some rubbed off on my sock lol

dohnutt said:
i usually just write them with a premanant marker, and i have never had a problem. although the first few times a wore them after i wrote it some rubbed off on my sock lol

hahaha yep that will probably happen to me aswell!
soo side of my shoe or the soul? :p

Believe in your dreams and make them come true- A former Miss USA

Wish on a star and you just might become one- Paula Abdul

The only limits on your dreams are the ones you create- Alice from the movie Fame

Life's to short to blend in- Paris Hilton

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square hole. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo

Southern girls are God's gift to the entire male population. there is absolutely no woman finer than one raised below the mason-dixon line and once you go southern may the good Lord help you - you never go back.-Kenny Chesney

Life is all about taking risks to get what you want- Adam Lambert

Everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when there right, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

favourite quote eveer! :)

siobhanGA said:
dohnutt said:

for me i wrote them on a small piece of paper and than duck taped them to the bottom :)

caa10 said:
siobhanGA said:
dohnutt said:

for me i wrote them on a small piece of paper and than duck taped them to the bottom :)

i shall do that then for my comp in 2 weeks :)

i really loved alot of the ones on the old board, so i printed the ones i loved out, and its hanging in my room :)
heres some of them:
"Ability may be what takes you to the top, but it is character that keeps you there."

"We are what we repeatedly do, excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit"

"Fall 7 times, stand up eight."

"Whatever doesnt kill you only makes you stronger."

"Hard work triumphs over natural talent, when natural talent refuses to work hard."

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

"There’s always someone working twice as hard as you"

&& this isnt a quote, but i just love it!

You perform like a star on the mat, but friends might consider you shy. You spend most of your weekends during the year inside a convention center. You could make a bedspread out of all your competition T-shirts. Your intricate eye makeup rivals that of any runway model. You are an expert at curling hair & at attaching fake hairpieces. Your stuff is permanently covered in glitter. You've stood next to a trophy that was taller than you. You have an e-mail address or screen name that has your team name or the word "cheer" in it. You get caught practicing facials in the mirror. You own a pair of sparkly booties. You've gotten so much airtime you could have a pilot’s license. You've stayed in enough hotels to write a guidebook. You could open a boutique with the amount of cheer gear you own. You've written a school paper about cheerleading. You can't help but visualize your team’s routine during class. You have a favorite basket toss. You have a friend (or friendly rival) on three other teams in different states. You bust out your teams dance in public places. Your vacations are spent in Orlando. You live 15 minutes from at least two cheer gyms, but you go to one an hour and a half away because you KNOW it's better. You realize most pyramids aren't built in Egypt. You can build without a hammer and nails. Your parents are considering buying stock in sponge rollers. You write cheers when you should take notes in class. You hear part of your routine music on the radio and you break out into your dance moves. You know flying isn't just for birds anymore. After 8 you count "1, 2, 3, 4...”. When you see a girl you don't know, you think "I could base her." .x. Your triceps are the biggest muscle you have. Your fingers are stuck together and your arms automatically go back to your sides when you relax. Your voice alone can be heard over a crowd. You know a Scorpion isn't a bug and a bow & arrow doesn't have to do with hunting! . You can fall from over 10ft onto a concrete floor and still have a smile on your face and be ready to stunt again! Your geometry in math class is; formations, pyramids, and figuring how 20 girls can produce five scorpion doubles. Your life is starting to remind you of a scene from "Bring It On." You know one more time never means one more time. You go out in public wearing practice clothes, and wonder why people look at you funny. When one team mate gets sick, you all get sick. You can change into your uniform anywhere, including the back of a moving bus and in the middle of a hallway (crossovers). You have gotten in trouble for tumbling down a hallway in school People ask about bruises you didn't even know you had. Your soffee shorts are you favorite piece of clothing. Practice makes Perfect" isn't just a saying, it's a way of life!

I liked the idea of putting them on your shoes, i just wrote these..
"Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can." and
"Have confidence and believe. Act like you can't fail, and you wont."

Back