All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What would website would I go to purchase to view a team from worlds 2013?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
usasf.net, but it's $45 so I would wait the month and a half or so until they put up the VOD for this year because it will include all the way back to 2008 if they keep doing that like they've always done. That way you don't have to pay twice if you plan on getting this years.

usasf.net, but it's $45 so I would wait the month and a half or so until they put up the VOD for this year because it will include all the way back to 2008 if they keep doing that like they've always done. That way you don't have to pay twice if you plan on getting this years.
And this is different from the live feed right?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I know talking about individual cheerleaders is looked down upon but this has been on my mind. Another famous "cheerleb" has switched gyms mid season. What happened to sticking with your team and finishing out the season?? I'm not trying to call her out, it's just the most recent (the news was made public tonight) example that relates to my question.

I know talking about individual cheerleaders is looked down upon but this has been on my mind. Another famous "cheerleb" has switched gyms mid season. What happened to sticking with your team and finishing out the season?? I'm not trying to call her out, it's just the most recent (the news was made public tonight) example that relates to my question.
I have the exact same question. When I cheered I would never even think about leaving in the middle of comp season. I never missed a practice. I feel so bad for the teams that have athletes leaving them :( Regardless of how big or small your team is, it's AWFUL trying to find someone to replace another that quit. Commitment is an important value to understand.

She said her family was relocating to Texas, didn't make it clear why. Some people don't have a choice. Sadly the outside of the Cheer world there is the real world, and the real world doesn't care that Worlds is in 38 days :/

She said her family was relocating to Texas, didn't make it clear why. Some people don't have a choice. Sadly the outside of the Cheer world there is the real world, and the real world doesn't care that Worlds is in 38 days :/
I think they can wait 38 days to move to Texas. I am sure there is more to the story. Maybe this cheerleaders parents didn't like that their spot was taken by someone on level 4 so they went looking for a new team. I don't know what the big deal is about this girl. She has never won worlds or been on a worlds team. She was on a Jr 5 last year.

Back