All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone have a link to watch espn3 online for free?

It's not a real tv channel, so those sketchy sites that broadcast tv online wont work. It's na online thing.

This question is completely random, but it has been bothering me for a while. How can Carly Manning compete IOC5 if USASF says that you have to be 17 by a certain date to compete in that division?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

International 6 is 17 and older but I think International 5 is 14 and older.
Correct. International 5 gives them the option of not having to do 2-high pyramids or flipping baskets, but still have a broad age groups (which has been a mainstay for most international teams to thrive).

I'm a litte nervous about going to my first competition this weekend :oops: does anyone have any tips haha
Trust your training and take each section of the routine piece by piece. What helps me is to take a deep breath before everything and then I just do what I was trained to do. It's ok to be nervous! My dad always tells me when you're nervous it means you're ready. Once you're out on the floor you're body takes over. It's one of the best experiences ever and you're going to love it! I remember how much fun my first competition was. Good luck, and most of all have fun!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm a litte nervous about going to my first competition this weekend :oops: does anyone have any tips haha
Smile. Keep hydrated. Enjoy yourself!! If you feel nervous, channel it positively into excitement toward your performance. My cp has also found that a dry mouth spray works wonders for her, especially in warmups before they are about to go on. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

For high school and college teams, do they take points off for signs being upside down or in the wrong order?

For high school and college teams, do they take points off for signs being upside down or in the wrong order?
Knock on wood we've never had this issue, but I would imagine if they do it would be represented in the "use of pons/signs/megaphones to lead the crowd section." That is only worth 5 points total so I don't know if you would really even notice if they did count it against your score.

Back