All-Star Random Q: Most Cheersport Titles?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Since we're counting up Cheersport titles, can we count up what gym has the most worlds titles and what gym has the most NCA titles?
Please forgive me if thats totally noob-ish of me XD Im kinda sorta new to this.. kindasorta.
The worlds count is already set up... Somewhere in fiercewiki

i would think ACE has the most. they have like 30 something teams probably more than that now but not only are there higher level teams good, there smaller level teams are just as fierce!

i would think ACE has the most. they have like 30 something teams probably more than that now but not only are there higher level teams good, there smaller level teams are just as fierce!

My money is on Rays. ACE only had 6-8 teams until a few years ago. And while ACE is almost always competitive, Rays teams win more consistently.

My money is on Rays. ACE only had 6-8 teams until a few years ago. And while ACE is almost always competitive, Rays teams win more consistently.
oh yeah thats true. plus Rays are always there. do all the ACE teams go?

On CEA's cheersport shirts for the 2011 cheersport competition said "24 cheersport national championships and counting" and i know they gained some last year so im sure their in the 30s

Since we're counting up Cheersport titles, can we count up what gym has the most worlds titles and what gym has the most NCA titles?
Please forgive me if thats totally noob-ish of me XD Im kinda sorta new to this.. kindasorta.
I definantly put my money on Cheer Athletics for most NCA titles

So, I went to the cheersport website, and according to my calculations (I went through and counted each 1st place)

STINGRAY ALL STARS
2011: 9
2010: 7
2009: 3
2008: Results were not posted
2007: Results were not posted
2006: Results were not posted
TOTAL: 19

ACE2011: 3
2010: 8
2009: 2
TOTAL: 13

CHEER EXTREME
2011: 6
2010: 6
2009: 4
TOTAL: 16

--Keep in mind, Cheersport first began hosting nationals in 1997, therefore, there are 11 Cheersport Nationals that are not counted for.

Yes, and I bet you Rays have been there since Stingryas were founded... Cheersport is practically in their backyard..

Back