All-Star Random Stunts You Would Love To See

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Idk cheer bebe. Somebody is gonna do it, or at least attempt it, one day.

I only say that I don't think it's physically possible because I know girls who have done contortion and rhythmic gymnastics (2 of the most flexible groupings of people on Earth) who couldn't do it no matter how hard they tried, I believe anything over 95 degrees, maybe a bit more, would be almost impossible, but I'm welcome to see it!

Needle to strech tick tock (facing the side, please)

meaning... its possible? if its possible its only a matter of time until it ends up in a routine. lets get gabi to start working on it. if anyone could it would be her.
yeah its possible. she was gymanst from age 4 to 19 she can literally do anything unfortunately shes in retirement now!

In 04 when Fame was American Cheer Elite (ACE) we had a girl on Coed Intermediate who did it. Im not certain we ever competed it so it was never photographed. It was hot though, and possible.

did anyone ever get the "PIKE UPS" on Film? i had heard that ICE were going to do them idk if last yr or the yr before... has anyone tryed them.. maybe ill try one with some of my friends!

Back