All-Star Random Thoughts Anyone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 24, 2014
Put your random thoughts here.
Disclaimer: Not the Random Thread

Last edited:
Hi! I'm guessing you are a newbie, and I'm one too so I probably should not be saying this. On Fierceboard,(from what I have learned from stalking for the past few months) we try not talk specifically about certain athletes. You may want to watch and learn a little more about the unspoken "rules." I don't mean to be rude if this comes off as mean. Have a blessed day!:)

She is very talented and I am sure at some point she will cheer again. I am glad she is back home with her family. It is also discussed in the cheerleaders 3 season thread.

Is any one else super sad. When I found I I almost cried. I'm going to miss her so much. But I think that it was very honorable and unselfish of her to leave her last year, if I'm correct, of Smoed. Anyone else feel this way?
Did I miss something? Her last year? She's 16. She's got a couple more years left before she ages out

Hi! I'm guessing you are a newbie, and I'm one too so I probably should not be saying this. On Fierceboard,(from what I have learned from stalking for the past few months) we try not talk specifically about certain athletes. You may want to watch and learn a little more about the unspoken "rules." I don't mean to be rude if this comes off as mean. Have a blessed day!:)

Ok thank. I haven't read the rules yet because I've been doing most of looking on the board during school. But thank you for the friendly reminder.

Ok thank. I haven't read the rules yet because I've been doing most of looking on the board during school. But thank you for the friendly reminder.
Stay off your phone at school and read the rules and observe to get an idea of how the boards work. Sometimes starting new threads for items that have already been heavily discussed will get you crucified. Don't take it personal.

Remember, the search function can be your friend in learning if something has been heavily discussed.

From facebook her birthday is Jan. 16, 98. If I am doing the math right she is still 16. Also, a lot of kids choose to super senior.

Stay off your phone at school and read the rules and observe to get an idea of how the boards work. Sometimes starting new threads for items that have already been heavily discussed will get you crucified. Don't take it personal.

Remember, the search function can be your friend in learning if something has been heavily discussed.

I will. The last time I looked on the search function nothing appeared. But I will look into it more.

Back