All-Star Random Thoughts Anyone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When I was expecting the dark layout of the Fierceboard, only to be shocked by red....
JMEO7.gif

To get rid of the RED All Star Games skin, hover on the person icon (top right) and click preferences. Choose style Flat & Fierce in the first drop down box. Not sure how to do it in the app, though - check your profile and see if there's a place to edit preferences there.

God bless you! I wasn't diggin' that red.

To get rid of the RED All Star Games skin, hover on the person icon (top right) and click preferences. Choose style Flat & Fierce in the first drop down box. Not sure how to do it in the app, though - check your profile and see if there's a place to edit preferences there.
You are officially my favorite poster

Thank you!!!

I've suddenly burst into the Alleluia chorus.

Bless you.

Funny enough-

When I went to go change out of the red (which might have not been so problematic if it wasn't contrasting so horribly with the blue), I noticed my time zone listed. I was still on Dublin/Ireland time. From 4 1/2 years ago, when I was studying abroad. I never changed it back.

A little part of my soul cried when I saw it :(

Back