All-Star Rebel Athletic Designs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Allstar Cheer

scroll down and you'll find their look book. For a 5 second glance, I'd refer to page 64 to see an example of a clean "all-star" uniform, that they advertise the availability to order in full top. page 66 has an "off the shoulder" design that will need a more specific bra.

They have several other designs for you to look through if you don't want to design one. They also have a "sideline" line of uniforms as well, but I don't have the time to check them out. I only had the couple of minutes it took to find this with a quick google search.

I coach a high school team, we have Rebel uniforms that are customized and have a full back. The best thing to do is talk to your REBEL rep and tell them exactly what you want, then have them send you mockups that you can look through.

I'll warn you now, though - REBEL is incredibly expensive. My uniforms have no bling, no fancy cutouts, just a top, skirt, and underliner that costed $300 all together. I'm lucky in that my school district is super supportive and buys every team new uniforms every two years, without looking at the cost. If they didn't, there's no way in hell I would've bought through REBEL because at the end of the day it's super expensive.

Now a word of advice - teenaged girls want all the fun cutouts and bling until they actually have it and realize that their boobs aren't supported, or they don't feel great with their backs exposed, or the sleeves bunch in their armpits with shoulder cutouts, etc. I'd say add some bling, but steer clear of cutouts. Even if your athletes are OK with it, the parents, the administration, and the teachers at the school may judge your kids based on how flashy they look. Not sure if your school is like this, but at mine our uniforms have to follow dress code so the athletes can wear them at school, AKA no open backs or mesh sides or anything crazy. Definitely double check with your admin team on this.

TLDR; REBEL is expensive, cutouts are fun until you're the one wearing them, don't get yourself or your squad in trouble with the school/district by having crazy openings in your uniforms.

Now a word of advice - teenaged girls want all the fun cutouts and bling until they actually have it and realize that their boobs aren't supported, or they don't feel great with their backs exposed, or the sleeves bunch in their armpits with shoulder cutouts, etc. I'd say add some bling, but steer clear of cutouts.

And here’s the other thing about teenage girls...a few of them might want the cutouts and are vocal about it, but there might be some on your team who don’t and will be uncomfortable speaking against it and will be uncomfortable every time they put that uniform on. That was me. And as a teeny, tiny petite flyer who did not feel blessed with her chest, I needed an actual supportive sports bra, not a cutesy looks-like-a bra but doesn’t do anything sports bra.

And I realize you said you’d only be wearing for competition, but any other HS coach who’s reading this, remember that you might be asking your girls to wear this in front of their peers, not just other cheer squads who get it.

Sorry, soap box moment.

We have bought rebel going on 3 years now, always bra friendly, no crazy cut outs, no chokers, and under $240. Our uniform this year was like $225. Look at the Purple and Silver label catalogs. Look at half year options too. Talk to your rep they will send you what is in budget.

Allstar Cheer

scroll down and you'll find their look book. For a 5 second glance, I'd refer to page 64 to see an example of a clean "all-star" uniform, that they advertise the availability to order in full top. page 66 has an "off the shoulder" design that will need a more specific bra.

They have several other designs for you to look through if you don't want to design one. They also have a "sideline" line of uniforms as well, but I don't have the time to check them out. I only had the couple of minutes it took to find this with a quick google search.

I’ve glanced at their sideline unis and they’re basically rehashed Varsity designs, but less attractive. It’s VERY clear that the designers at Rebel are used to designing in a very specific way, and sideline designs aren’t it lol.

I’ve glanced at their sideline unis and they’re basically rehashed Varsity designs, but less attractive. It’s VERY clear that the designers at Rebel are used to designing in a very specific way, and sideline designs aren’t it lol.

They actually have a lot of very clean, gorgeous, athletic looking designs in their AS catalog (I went back to look after I finished working). As someone said above, their silver line and even their purple line have great options that aren’t their typical “couture” designs. Purple line is definitely flashier but still has some sensible ones, including the one I pointed out earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the silver and purple lines are great. I'm looking mostly at those. But their school lookbook is lacking. It looks like every design is pulled from Varsity, except Varsity is cheaper. You can tell it's not their bread and butter.

I coach a high school team, we have Rebel uniforms that are customized and have a full back. The best thing to do is talk to your REBEL rep and tell them exactly what you want, then have them send you mockups that you can look through.

I'll warn you now, though - REBEL is incredibly expensive. My uniforms have no bling, no fancy cutouts, just a top, skirt, and underliner that costed $300 all together. I'm lucky in that my school district is super supportive and buys every team new uniforms every two years, without looking at the cost. If they didn't, there's no way in hell I would've bought through REBEL because at the end of the day it's super expensive.

Now a word of advice - teenaged girls want all the fun cutouts and bling until they actually have it and realize that their boobs aren't supported, or they don't feel great with their backs exposed, or the sleeves bunch in their armpits with shoulder cutouts, etc. I'd say add some bling, but steer clear of cutouts. Even if your athletes are OK with it, the parents, the administration, and the teachers at the school may judge your kids based on how flashy they look. Not sure if your school is like this, but at mine our uniforms have to follow dress code so the athletes can wear them at school, AKA no open backs or mesh sides or anything crazy. Definitely double check with your admin team on this.

TLDR; REBEL is expensive, cutouts are fun until you're the one wearing them, don't get yourself or your squad in trouble with the school/district by having crazy openings in your uniforms.

Oh I'm SURE they're expensive. You can tell because the catalog is all flashy colors, drool-worthy photos, and NO prices listed. Anywhere. The Chili's happy hour menu takes the same approach. I would know.

I'm sitting down to discuss our budget after Thanksgiving and I'm hoping they'll be generous with us. Fortunately, cheer is big in our area so they respect the need to fund the program. And I'm pretty conservative with our funds year after year so I'm hoping they'll consider that as well.

I know all about the fickleness of teenage cheerleaders lol. They come to me with RIDICULOUS uniform ideas that I have to nix on the spot. My favorite one was the one-piece sequin dress from Varsity (the one that's more for drill team than anything) that they thought would look great on sidelines. I broke out into hives just looking at it. The cutout/strappy back request is actually one of their more benign ones. I'm still fleshing out the pros and cons. On the one hand, they seem to be popular and workable in the AS world since everyone has them. But the un-fun factors remain: the consideration of different body types, and trying not to go too trendy when you have to make your unis last for about five years. Thank goodness for Fierceboard.

And these unis would be for comp so they would not be worn at school. The girls wear their considerably more conservative GD unis to school. And they still get judged. There's always at least one teacher who doesn't understand why the cheerleaders can't wear pantsuits.

Last edited:
The athletes who are most vocally in support of *insert impractical or expensive design element here*

*are graduating in a year or so so they won't really be the ones to wear it.

*are likely the only who are going to look flattering in it.

*only want it for spring/summer pics.

*will be first to complain about discomfort when they have finally competed in it and have to wear it for a whole day and the "freshfromtheboxomgweloveit" wears off.

*are the only kids who can really afford it.

The athletes who are most vocally in support of *insert impractical or expensive design element here*

*will be first to complain about discomfort when they have finally competed in it and have to wear it for a whole day and the "freshfromtheboxomgweloveit" wears off.

Oh yeah I’m taking all these things into consideration. The open/strappy back request has been pretty consistent for a few years, I think because we’ve got girls on Cali who sing the praises of their strappy AS uniform and that’s infectious to the rest of the team. And I always make sure that anyone — parent or kid — can text me privately if they’re uncomfortable with an otherwise popular idea so they don’t feel like they’re “ruining” it for everyone else. If even one person isn’t okay with a uniform design or “luxury” cost — like a pair of pink sandals the girls wanted to wear as a team on the plane to Nationals a few years ago — I shut it down. And the girls know that’s always an option for them. But so far I haven’t heard anything. Maybe I’ll get some objections when I send out the mock-up. We’ll see. But in my experience, girls seem to be okay with their upper bodies. It’s their stomachs they’re insecure about (they shouldn’t be, but they are) and those have to stay covered anyway.

No opinion in the sparkly cheer uniform debate. I’m in SC and the trend for schools is to have a more all star look for uniforms and style of routine. Some enjoy it, some don’t. My niece is a 8th grader on varsity so I have 4 more years of it. It is what it is

If your mind is set up on a sparkly all star style full top uniform, my suggestion is to reach out to teams in S.C. via Instagram and get honest feedback from coaches. S.C. schools lately have active Instagram accounts so it’ll be easy. PM if you need me to share usernames. Also check out the rebelscnc Instagram. Plenty of Rebel designed game day, competition and practice wear

Here are a couple of pictures of rebel uniforms in hs cheer in SC (and the last one Lexington:LVC is Varsity). But yes this is the trend. You will find more uniforms that look like these than ones that don’t (in varsity cheer)
48bb44d16fd44b77d33aa1411296242a.jpg
202689b3deccbcc5de1f0828c0a6e9a8.jpg
01ee4d7adb27338989fe84ab36aee0f6.jpg
52caeba17665f8d994e4ad24c15fa10b.jpg
d97f10b1e7d9189f757fab86f596c197.jpg

Ohmygawd...has my cp been talking to you about new uniforms???? Everything you posted sounds exactly like her with every sport she does...if there’s a uni or gear involved, she’s giving her input! No concern for cost, or different body types, or anything....it’s just gotta look good in pics and on her. *eye roll* And she becomes disenchanted with school cheer when it’s cold and they have to cheer in warmups. She’s definitely an all-star type gal. Lol.

No opinion in the sparkly cheer uniform debate. I’m in SC and the trend for schools is to have a more all star look for uniforms and style of routine. Some enjoy it, some don’t. My niece is a 8th grader on varsity so I have 4 more years of it. It is what it is

If your mind is set up on a sparkly all star style full top uniform, my suggestion is to reach out to teams in S.C. via Instagram and get honest feedback from coaches. S.C. schools lately have active Instagram accounts so it’ll be easy. PM if you need me to share usernames. Also check out the rebelscnc Instagram. Plenty of Rebel designed game day, competition and practice wear

Here are a couple of pictures of rebel uniforms in hs cheer in SC (and the last one Lexington:LVC is Varsity). But yes this is the trend. You will find more uniforms that look like these than ones that don’t (in varsity cheer)
48bb44d16fd44b77d33aa1411296242a.jpg
202689b3deccbcc5de1f0828c0a6e9a8.jpg
01ee4d7adb27338989fe84ab36aee0f6.jpg
52caeba17665f8d994e4ad24c15fa10b.jpg
d97f10b1e7d9189f757fab86f596c197.jpg

looking like a bunch of pom all star volleyball players lmao

Back