All-Star Reigning Champions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I

imrichhowboutu

So there is a new banner on fierce and when I click on it, the webpage just has their logo. Does anyone know what this is?

the guy who produced it makes me want to listen....

n23218109_34436561_907.jpg
n23218109_34323182_4893.jpg

Hey guys: Patrick here! I just saw this thread, but it looks like you guys are already on the right track. I will give you guys a little insight into this project. Reigning Champions Vol. 1 is a full LP with 11 songs produced by me along with my co-producer Ronnie. We've produced and written 7 different and the songs range from hip-hop, dance to pop. Every artist has a completely different sound, vibe, and their own identity on the record, but they are all performing with a common message! We have been workingon this album all year and I truly excited for you all to hear it! I will be featuring the 10 songs in some of my mixes before the release date, but they will be available worldwide on iTunes, Rhapsody, Amazon, and every other digital store 11-1-11. If you haven't already, join the facebook page and become a fan. We are going to be releasing a small sneak peak at a couple of the tracks when we reach 2000 fans. Thanks for the support!

Patrick Avard
Executive Producer
Reigning Champions Vol.1

Have you check out reigningchampions.com yet? Make sure you become a fan on Facebook. We are releasing sneak peaks of some of the songs starting as soon as we reach 2000 fans. Join the movement! These songs are releasing worldwide 11-1-11 and will be featured in the mixes of some of the best allstar teams in the world! Stay tuned and follow the movement!

Have you check out reigningchampions.com yet? Make sure you become a fan on Facebook. We are releasing sneak peaks of some of the songs starting as soon as we reach 2000 fans. Join the movement! These songs are releasing worldwide 11-1-11 and will be featured in the mixes of some of the best allstar teams in the world! Stay tuned and follow the movement!
So do we need to get permission if we want to use some of yalls work in our mixes? I love the sound of this--no pun intended!

The songs will be available on iTunes, Rhapsody, Amazon, and everywhere else music is sold, and as long as you and your client own the songs (just like with any other music) you can use them.

What teams? Thats a secret :)

Everyone go to facebook.com/reigningchampions and answer the question! What does being a champion mean to you??

Sneak previews of the music coming as soon as RC reaches 2000 fans! Join the movement!

Back