All-Star Restricting Tumbling To Your All Star Gym Only??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wow, i have to admit, i've read this like 2x, the first to understand and the second for pure entertainment!! anyone know how the gym in question is weathering all this negative buzz? I've alway seen them through the years and they've appeared to be a relatively successful gym. any idea on what teams they'll be fielding this year?

Doesn't matter. That bus stops only at it's approved location. No other stops for any reason. Even if the wheels fall off. No exceptions. :rolleyes:

Welll...guess that means YOU can't go! Since you would need to stop at BK for the Whopper and McD's for the fries. That is NOT going to happen. Sorry.

7.jpg

They may own this thread and I may be new but I would like to congratulate all of you for having such meaningful and valid points as related to the topic.

I have been doing some research and it appears that they have a curtsey bus. Since it is free who cares if it has a limited schedule.

Meanj, what team are you with. I would guess a Nitro competitor. I would love to see your competition schedule and watch you teams on you tube since you are all such critics I would expect that your policies an emails are perfectly written and you are producing winning teams with great tumblers.

Oh wait, I got a message and have scoop and the story of your gym is not prettier than the Nitros. Maybe time for a new thread - to behave better than you or not - that is the question!

Back