All-Star Retirement???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

what?! i hate summer classes! i thought y'all were going to start singing kumbayah (i have no idea how to spell that? spell check doesn't even have a suggestion) when i left the thread with a lovely suggestion on how to come across nicer. danggit. now i missed all the fun!

and if i were from either gym mentioned here, i'd be pissed. you've broken quite a few WC social media rules, i'd say... and insulted the "smaller," "stacking" gym. there is plenty of equal movement between the two gyms each year and they both can hold their own. they both also provide good competition for each other. one gym doesn't work for everyone. that's the beauty of cheer, especially in NJ where you could go to any number of gyms within a one hour commute. sheesh.

At the risk of "re"gressing...
graphics-flintstones-336704.gif

Just read this entire thread and I couldn't help reading some posts in the voice from the "My Suzie" videos.

Ex: "My Suzie will tick tock and will not retire at 13. We will be all up in your face" (or whatever that comment everyone said was unnecessary)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Just read this entire thread and I couldn't help reading some posts in the voice from the "My Suzie" videos.

Ex: "My Suzie will tick tock and will not retire at 13. We will be all up in your face" (or whatever that comment everyone said was unnecessary)

What thread is that from? Can you link me to it please;)

That's very sad :(
There used to be a back handspring one. Not as funny but still pretty good.
Edit: yep, that's the video

Back