OT Ringtones

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
myxer.com

If you have the music you like, you can make your own ringtone. Fun to do with cheer mixes. I think Rudags is the one who told me about this site. I don't save them for public download, just myself.

i use myxer.com literally like every day! haha. it's super easy to search and download ringtones or to upload a song from your itunes and make your own :]

i always use myxer.com!
its so easy and you can choose exactly what part of the song you want :) and ANY song you want

What cell service do you all have? I used to use myxer, but then something happened and it didn't work with verizon phones. Did they change it again?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

bringing back an old thread.... what does everyone use for verizon? i used myxer forever when i had tmobile but i just switched to verizon and it wouldn't work with myxer or mobile17.

bringing back an old thread.... what does everyone use for verizon? i used myxer forever when i had tmobile but i just switched to verizon and it wouldn't work with myxer or mobile17.

omg I miss myxer! It used to work on verizon, but not anymore which sucks. But yeah, I'm also looking for something to use. All the ringtone converters that I search for on google are awful and/or just don't work.

I have and iPhone 4 so I use the Ringtone Maker app. It only works on iPhone 4's (my dad tried it with his 3G and it didnt work)

Back