OT Rock Of Ages!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm going Monday! My family and I went to see it in New York before it was even on Broadway, so I'm interested to see how much it has changed since then.

I think a few of the scenes needed to be toned down a bit. I went with my entire family because my dad loves rock music. It was a little bit awkward at times. Honestly there was really no need for all of that but it was still a good movie.

I think a few of the scenes needed to be toned down a bit. I went with my entire family because my dad loves rock music. It was a little bit awkward at times. Honestly there was really no need for all of that but it was still a good movie.
Yes I agree!!! My 9 year old brother went, and covered his eyes for all of the awkward scenes... and the first thing he said to be when he walked out of the theater was "How is that movie PG-13." It was funny... but so true.

I'm obsessed. SO amazing. And I may or may not have been jamming to the soundtrack since saturday night....:wasntme:

Saw it! I thought it was okay, but a few scenes were uncomfortable. Being only twelve years old, I think I would have liked it more if I was old enough to appreciate a story about the downfall of rock and roll. I didn't know much about all of the 80's pop culture, so I couldn't understand the whole aspect of the movie.

They actually had parts taken out of that movie because of the raunchiness, but they should be in the directors cut. My brother said the live show is even better then the movie.

They actually had parts taken out of that movie because of the raunchiness, but they should be in the directors cut. My brother said the live show is even better then the movie.
I've seen both. I liked how they got more in depth with the story in the movie. But if you want to hve a good time, the musical is your best bet

Back