Roundoff Backhandspring

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 25, 2013
I have a roundoff backhandspring two but today at tumbling I couldn't even do a roundoff backhandspring like it just wouldn't happen. I couldn't get myself to do the backhandspring after it and I have no idea whats going on. Its a really weird mental block or I was really tired but I have no idea. what is some advice to get over this?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Do you feel a lot of pressure when maybe a certain coach is around or something? That can cause that kinda block. My lil sister had the same thing going on this summer - couldn't throw it at the gym but could do it fine IN THE YARD at home. We finally figured out she was ridiculously tensed up when a certain coach was around coz he was seriously a nazi or something. He would make her SOOO nervous coz he would just go off if it wasn't perfect.

It's a thought anyway....

I have a roundoff backhandspring two but today at tumbling I couldn't even do a roundoff backhandspring like it just wouldn't happen. I couldn't get myself to do the backhandspring after it and I have no idea whats going on. Its a really weird mental block or I was really tired but I have no idea. what is some advice to get over this?

I get mental blocks all the time , & it's usually because I over think everything & like scare myself , even though I don't realize it , & sometimes I just need to take a few days off & get my thoughts straightened out , & rest because I tend to over do it .... A lot

Back