High School Rude Cheerleaders?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 29, 2015
I have gym class with a group of cheerleaders and they're kind of snobby and standoffish. If you go stand in their group and try to talk to them, they won't tell you to leave but you'll definitely sense that you're not welcome .The captain of the JV team is kind of bossy, and rude as well[emoji37] Has anyone else ever experienced rude cheerleaders? How do you tolerate them? These are potentially going to be my team mates next school year, and I really want to get along with them. I know some nice girls that are on the team, but I don't want a few bad apples to ruin my experience.[emoji20]

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

I have gym class with a group of cheerleaders and they're kind of snobby and standoffish. If you go stand in their group and try to talk to them, they won't tell you to leave but you'll definitely sense that you're not welcome .The captain of the JV team is kind of bossy, and rude as well[emoji37] Has anyone else ever experienced rude cheerleaders? How do you tolerate them? These are potentially going to be my team mates next school year, and I really want to get along with them. I know some nice girls that are on the team, but I don't want a few bad apples to ruin my experience.[emoji20]

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk
I despise girls like this. Really, just don't feed into their drama and rudeness. It's up to your coach to discipline that kind of behavior.

It's not that they r cheerleaders it is they r GIRLS! Girls can b so cruel sometimes to make themselves feel better.

Back