All-Star Rules Removed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Basically yes, they released them not knowing what happened last night would happen so the rules are being dealt with by the rules committee and NACCC. Basically it seems the USASF didn't like everyone threatening to take them down so they are backtracking. That is what they get for going over people's heads though.
Well thought out of them....

Les Stella said during the call last night that the Board was not expecting the blowup that they got over it all and that the rules committee was hold an emergency meeting today to work it all out. I assume that is why they removed some of the stuff from the website.
Les tweeted today that he had a good talk with the NACCC this morning and is now currently working with the rules committee.
He said last night that there will be a decision no later then Monday.
I find it absolutely RIDICULOUS that they weren't expecting a blowup. That really scares me. Do these people not understand the sport? No one there thought this would be cause for an outrage? They really need some help over there.

I find it absolutely RIDICULOUS that they weren't expecting a blowup. That really scares me. Do these people not understand the sport? No one there thought this would be cause for an outrage? They really need some help over there.
MAJOR HELP how would everyone just let it slide like o ok i cant throw a standing full that i perfected for years (or any other skill i just used that as an example).

During the conference call last night some believed that they may have thought that because they were releasing it so close to worlds that people would bite the bullet and worry about worlds. Whether or not that was really what they were thinking I do not know, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I too find it ridiculous and comical at the same time.

i heard that they were going to look them over and change them especially the tumbling ones .. i think sometime in October there putting the changed rules back out but i dont think right because then the season is pretty much already in comp mode and lv 5 teams would have to change their routine

i heard that they were going to look them over and change them especially the tumbling ones .. i heard sometime in October there putting the changed rules back out but i dont think right because then the season is pretty much already in comp mode and lv 5 teams would have to change their routine

i heard that they were going to look them over and change them especially the tumbling ones .. i heard sometime in October there putting the changed rules back out but i dont think right because then the season is pretty much already in comp mode and lv 5 teams would have to change their routine

I'm not sure how anyone could be surprised that the USASF did what they did. This stuff happens often with large corporations. Decisions are made without the proper investigation and thought of how it will affect the customers (or members) or how people will react, it is obvious that this was the case here. Did anyone not pay attention to the Netflix debacle over the last few months when the CEO decided to raise rates which pissed off the customer base? Same thing happened there, the people spoke and Netflix backed off but not until they managed to upset and lose many loyal customers. Netflix quickly found out that they were not the only game in town and when the customers are not happy they go elsewhere. Don't be surprised to see something like that happen here, if the people who support USASF lose confidence in the leadership there will be (or should be) a shake up in the board of directors or those supporters of USASF will look for an alternative.
As much as I hate to say it......most of this comes down to money. People stop supporting USASF, promoters pull out, advertisers pull out and then the walls start crumbling down. Remember that without those who cheer there are no gyms, then there are no competitions and then there are no advertisers or promoters and then there is no USASF. Keep up the pressure and let your opinions be heard.

So does anyone know why USASF removed their post from their website of the "Rule Change" for next season? .........Thoughts?

From my understanding they did not use the proper protocol to make the changes that were made and did not get feed back from gym owners.

if anything came out of this, it got cheerleaders/coaches/gym owners interested in the rules making process and their rights as usasf members. we have proven that we are strong and refuse to be pushed around by anyone.

Back