All-Star Rumor Has It..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"and then we are gonna go to Iowa....then Florida...then Texas....then New Mexico, South Dakota and North Dakota...then Oregon and Idaho....then all the way to the White House...Ahhhhhhh!!!!!Ahhhhhh!!!!Ahhhhhhhh!!!!"

Inspired by presidential candidate Howard Dean :) :)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLL
Im dying right now XDDDD

I sure hope not, I love SCV & CA Flyers. They have both been around a while and I really enjoy watching them along with having great coaches. I love to go against them and they both seem to run a great company. I dont see it being a great business endeavor with 2 established cheer gyms in the area. There would be only 1 reason to do it I suspect.

I sure hope not, I love SCV & CA Flyers. They have both been around a while and I really enjoy watching them along with having great coaches. I love to go against them and they both seem to run a great company. I dont see it being a great business endeavor with 2 established cheer gyms in the area. There would be only 1 reason to do it I suspect.
i always remember SCV because in Athletic Championships Plam Springs 2005 their youth teams were so ridiculously sharp and well put together. even when i watch the video today im like, wow. sharp kids!

Back