All-Star Running For A Cause

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 25, 2010
Hey ya'll!
I will be running the Mercedes Benz half marathon in February and I have signed up to be a Bell Runner. As a Bell Runner, I pledge to raise $100 per mile, adding to a grand total of $1,310. The money will go toward a child at the Bell Center in Birmingham, which is a center for kids at risk for developmental delay, such as those with Down Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy. I am asking ya'll to please consider donating to my fundraiser!

imATHLETE | Chrissy Wojnarwsky | Acworth, USA | Apr 30, 2015

I posted it here in Allstars in hopes that many people will see it :)

They're a very good group.

**I'm very encouraging, but I'm also honest, so expect truth.**

Alright ya'll, I am back at it.
I will be running the Pittsburgh half marathon in May. I am running for the Haiti H20 charity, which I chose in honor of one my friends, and previous athletes, that recently passed away suddenly in a car accident. Your efforts will help Haiti H2O provide clean water projects, agriculture, sanitation, schools, and more to rural Haitian communities, cultivating hope and opportunities.
Please check out my page and consider donating!

HAITI H2O PITTSBURGH 2016 | Chrissy Wojnarwsky's Fundraiser

Alright ya'll, I am back at it.
I will be running the Pittsburgh half marathon in May. I am running for the Haiti H20 charity, which I chose in honor of one my friends, and previous athletes, that recently passed away suddenly in a car accident. Your efforts will help Haiti H2O provide clean water projects, agriculture, sanitation, schools, and more to rural Haitian communities, cultivating hope and opportunities.
Please check out my page and consider donating!

HAITI H2O PITTSBURGH 2016 | Chrissy Wojnarwsky's Fundraiser
Awesome! I did that race this year. That seems like a great cause to support!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

**just a quick update, Haiti H20 is a non profit organization, and donations are tax deductible. I know that makes a difference to some people.

Back