All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOL, it is not about white vs. Black, i just think it ia not representing allstar cheer in the proper way. It is not a one race sport by any means there are white, black, mixed, spanish, indian, asian, etc... On teams.

Really? I think cheerleading is predominantly white. You maybe have a few minorities on the team but it's almost always mostly white girls.

i HATE this. how can you positively display the REAL ALLSTAR WORLD if there isn't a team involved? smh. this is going to be a tragedy sorry y'all.

Really? I think cheerleading is predominantly white. You maybe have a few minorities on the team but it's almost always mostly white girls.

I know the Twister program is extremley diverse and there are predominantly black teams like Crimson Heat and Ellenwood...and I seen quiete a few black and other minority on some big name teams. A mostly latino team won UCA High School Nationals. Both CAs have a lot of Asian athletes. I'm some what offends by this being a black athlete in this sport and seeing all walks of life compete.

...I thought it was another documentary type thing haha. I need to up my sleuthing skills.

It seems to me that these girls that are considered cheerlebrities (besides Gabi and Bianca- both way too young to be considered in this group) have some things in common:
1- All have won cheerleading Worlds
2- All are from major programs
3- All have paid their dues and have been in cheer for many years

I know the Twister program is extremley diverse and there are predominantly black teams like Crimson Heat and Ellenwood...and I seen quiete a few black and other minority on some big name teams. A mostly latino team won UCA High School Nationals. Both CAs have a lot of Asian athletes. I'm some what offends by this being a black athlete in this sport and seeing all walks of life compete.

Nothing in my comment was meant to be offensive, I'm sorry if it was interpreted that way. There are, of course, programs that are very diverse (Crimson heat and Twisters of course, like you mentioned). I may not have phrased it in the best way, but I stand by my observation that the majority of cheerleaders are white - at least a much larger proportion than in our country as a whole. I wasn't making any commentary, just an observation.

Nothing in my comment was meant to be offensive, I'm sorry if it was interpreted that way. There are, of course, programs that are very diverse (Crimson heat and Twisters of course, like you mentioned). I may not have phrased it in the best way, but I stand by my observation that the majority of cheerleaders are white - at least a much larger proportion than in our country as a whole. I wasn't making any commentary, just an observation.

I don't see it but hey if that's your opinion. I guess also where you compete may have to do with your opinion and the diversity of the area. I know in the DMV it is not uncommon to see diverse teams, the same in the south.I think cheerleb wise there are more white females but that's whole different story :)

Back