All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay so these specific girls were picked by the fans. The show tweeted a request for people to name their favorite cheerlebrities specifically for this opportunity. They did not just go out and pick them because they are pretty little blonde girls. They went with the fan vote.
If this is how it was done, then thanks for posting. Sounds like it was in our hands and the masses have spoken. If you're unhappy, don't be mad at the producers, be mad at the ppl who voted for girls you didn't want or at the ppl who didn't vote for girls you did.

574988_215591951891959_100003234674800_351038_717253199_n.jpg
heyyy thts bianca Imet her at worlds shes super nice :)

This definitely wasn't picked on talent but based on "cheerlebrity" status. There are a lot more talented 14 and 11 year olds (I think Bianca is 11 cause not Worlds eligible yet) but these are the girls being promoted in the cheer world (for whatever reason) so these are the girls that I guess would make sense to producers.

Actually there is a boy who is part of the "cheerlebrity" guest cast. His name is Apple Graceffa.

apple-1.jpg

And this is the actual cast.

cast-1.jpg

I would say most of these girls (Kiara, Kelsey, Whitney, Maddie) have tons of talent and rightfully so considered "cheerlebrities" but a select few are young and not at the level of the above mentioned girls. It seems these younger girls have people promoting them so much people think they are really talented until you see them in competition and they don't do much in the routine. Too much hype for the younger girls. They need to pay their dues and develop their skills before they are considered "cheerlebrities"

race is only a big deal because we make it a big deal. They picked extremely talented and well known cheerleaders. They are like your daughters regardless of race.

Your entire post was very will said, but I love this!
We shouldn't take away or add to someone's skill level based on skin color, age, or even hair and eye color. I'm a brunette and I don't think they're singling out blondes as being any better! ;)

Also, I'm not sure if anyone has asked, but is no one upset that there are two girls from Senior Elite and none from F5? Tsunami? Orange? ECE? And list goes on. I think Maddie and Erica are both amazing, but I wish they would've picked a girl from another team...

i feel like just because they chose to use real cheerleaders that we all know for their show people are starting to over-think the people they chose. if you were asked to name some big cheerlebrities i'm sure many many of you would name the girls that are going to be on the show, so why argue about them all being white and blonde (even though they are not all white and blonde)? if they were creating this show without these well-known cheerleaders and just using actors, i don't think everyone would be criticizing the race of the girls. i have to be honest, i'm surprised there haven't been more posts critiquing what gyms the girls they chose are from instead. 2 girls from cali, 2 from cheer extreme? i just think that talent is talent regardless of what color their skin is, and all of the girls are obviously very talented and i'm sure if they had room for more athletes then they would have chosen people that would make the group more diverse. but the fact of the matter is they probably had a certain number of girls they could take and these are the ones they chose because they no doubt are some of the biggest names in allstar cheer. why make a mountain out of a mole hill? i'm sure they didn't create that group of athletes by saying "we want a blonde, white representation of cheerleading" so why turn it into that? i can't help but think it was all just a coincidence..

Your entire post was very will said, but I love this!
We shouldn't take away or add to someone's skill level based on skin color, age, or even hair and eye color. I'm a brunette and I don't think they're singling out blondes as being any better! ;)

Also, I'm not sure if anyone has asked, but is no one upset that there are two girls from Senior Elite and none from F5? Tsunami? Orange? ECE? And list goes on. I think Maddie and Erica are both amazing, but I wish they would've picked a girl from another team...
Actually Tsunami is represented in a different media venue with a gal that is part of the cast in a soon to be released cheer movie "At the Top of the Pyramid" which include cameo appearances by Twister F5 cheerleaders as well. Here is the movie poster if I loaded it right......

ad4048ea-90e9-d058.jpg

Back