All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Actually Tsunami is represented in a different media venue with a gal that is part of the cast in a soon to be released cheer movie "At the Top of the Pyramid" which include cameo appearances by Twister F5 cheerleaders as well. Here is the movie poster if I loaded it right......

ad4048ea-90e9-d058.jpg
her high v is killing me with those bent wrists, and so is that scorp :oops:

her high v is killing me with those bent wrists, and so is that scorp :oops:
I agree with you and the producers of all these cheer movies typically don't focus on the true aspects of cheer simply due to tight budgets and there is very limited time to teach experienced actors and actresses the proper form & technique of cheerleading. Although it was quite interesting to watch it all come together.

Seems too ABC family for my taste, they have some of the worst shows on television when it comes to plot and acting. Make It or Break It just got canceled I would assume partly because it was such a horrible show.

Many have mentioned Bianca and Gabi as seeming not to fit in but to me the first think I thought was, how does Whitney Love fit in to this? She just finished her freshman year of college and is part of a show with high schoolers about high schoolers. It is like how the actors/actresses that were in High School Musical were out of high school and the the guy that plays Ricky on the Secret Life is a year older then I am. Maybe I just look into it too much, but it is hard to be relatable to a group when you aren't part of that group.

I would say most of these girls (Kiara, Kelsey, Whitney, Maddie) have tons of talent and rightfully so considered "cheerlebrities" but a select few are young and not at the level of the above mentioned girls. It seems these younger girls have people promoting them so much people think they are really talented until you see them in competition and they don't do much in the routine. Too much hype for the younger girls. They need to pay their dues and develop their skills before they are considered "cheerlebrities"
agree with you 100%!! There's a lot to be said for people noticing your talent on their own because you're that good and you stand out as opposed to those that are noticed because they sign up for contests, make videos and all other sorts of self (or parent) promoting.

Actually Tsunami is represented in a different media venue with a gal that is part of the cast in a soon to be released cheer movie "At the Top of the Pyramid" which include cameo appearances by Twister F5 cheerleaders as well. Here is the movie poster if I loaded it right......

ad4048ea-90e9-d058.jpg

Discuss.

Aside from looking like this was shot from my iPhone and edited by my tiny team, this looks like a great idea for a movie! Wait, no, no it doesn't. Is the premise of this story really that she's going to win a cheer comp, ehhm I mean "kick cheer butt" for her dead dad? Thank goodness somebody FINALLY shed some light on what our sport is actually like, I know wayyyy too many dads who have put this in their will as their final wishes. Let's not even discuss the AWESOME dance moves... I'm going to go hit my head on something hard now. As you were:banghead:

Story is about a bunch of girls on the team who supposedly drop the star of the team on purpose in a basket toss, after recovery moves out of state only to have her Dad pass away forcing Mom to move back to the old town where it all started. It's about how the girl deals with all of this etc! At least there is an actual story line.

Back