All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everyone has already posted anything I might have thought up until this point.

For me, they better show me some cheerlebrities quickly or I'm not watching anymore. It's not fun, it's not funny and Emma should watch out. Cody is going to start hitting on her brother.

Apparently the "cheerlebrities" will start appearing in the next episode. Idk how many episodes they're in, but I've heard they are in the next one.

This show isn't a documentary y'all. Its a drama. Drama's aren't supposed to reality they're entertainment. I think it sounds like y'all are a little bitter you're not on Cheerlebrity status and don't get to be on the show. There's something like over 100,000 followers and views so obviously a lot of cheerleaders love it, myself included.

There's a good plot and the acting isn't as bad as y'all are claiming. I think we should all just be ecstatic that someone is actually paying attention and providing our cheer world with entertainment!!! Never saw none of y'all take the first step.

yeah well it stinks,

tumblr_lunafpS3fp1qb6t6wo1_500.jpg

why is this world so dramatic -.-
Stink it does not.

Crs
so disapointed in the story line! its just too obvious whats going to happen.

quickly wrote my own storyline:
instead of moving to a bad neighbourhood, she moves to europe, let's say belgium?where of course it's a big mess to find a decent team, so the girl still wants to practise on her own but due to her big amount of schoolwork and not being led by a coach, she practises less and less. then one night she's watching tv and sees a team on a local talent show, she looks them up online, contacts them and is invited to come by to see how practise goes, meet the team and check if she wants to join.
the team is all excited because a real american cheerleader is joining their team, but she's no longer what she's used to be. her perfect scorpion became a dorito chip.
the girl gets pretty bored because cheerleading is nothing like she's used to, no gym with springfloor but a sketchy gym with hardly any mats, barely any competition to go to and the team doesnt have the same level as the one she was on in the usa and the biggest horror: some of her new teammates never heard of sr elite and the x-evolution.
therefor she decided to start her own team, she teaches them all she ever learned, practises hard and they all manage to do a decent scorp. they compete at the national competition and they win!!! so now they can compete at icu and usasf worlds! of course they are now dealing with the challenge of getting enough money together...which in the end they do and voila! happy end!:)

Crazy how you're so quick to judge someone else's story/idea but you wait until someone else came out with the idea before you put out your own.....

This show isn't a documentary y'all. Its a drama. Drama's aren't supposed to reality they're entertainment. I think it sounds like y'all are a little bitter you're not on Cheerlebrity status and don't get to be on the show. There's something like over 100,000 followers and views so obviously a lot of cheerleaders love it, myself included.

There's a good plot and the acting isn't as bad as y'all are claiming. I think we should all just be ecstatic that someone is actually paying attention and providing our cheer world with entertainment!!! Never saw none of y'all take the first step.

I don't think anyone is bitter about not getting to be on the show. Only one "cheerlebrity" has been shown for 30 seconds total out of 3 episodes. If anyone should be bitter its the cheerlebrities who took time out of their lives to appear in (maybe) 2 minutes of a web show.

I think the 100,000+ followers and views are a result of the hype and promotion that the company who created the show did before it even aired. Also many people on here clearly aren't watching anymore. And those of us who are, are only watching to see if it can get any worse.

You would think that a web channel aimed directly at cheerleaders and cheerleading would attempt to cater more towards the issues that we all have with every other tv show and movie that emphasizes the stereotypes that are given to cheerleaders. But obviously that isn't happening with this show and I don't understand why, with all the people there who claim to have a strong background in cheer, they couldn't make it a little more realistic.

Crs

Crazy how you're so quick to judge someone else's story/idea but you wait until someone else came out with the idea before you put out your own.....

when i read your past comments you seem the one being bitter. did you maybe create the show and got a little offended? all we we're saying is that its so full of all the sponsers that it looks like one giant commercial. and some have been posting alternative storylines because it all seems to be pretty obvious and cliché what's going to happen. its called creative freedom.

so here you go: a waffle and a chocolat bar for you, hope you feel better now.

best regards,
the coach who's team had their own show on national tv but didnt like the fact the camera kept following her around all the time, so who's definitly happy not being on this or any other show again.

Crs

it is a cheer message board and in general the hard core cheer people don't like it. when you put something out for general consumption WITH the idea of making money are you not a little obtuse in thinking people may not like it and express their opinion? I mean I personally cant stand justin bieber. does that mean he doesnt try hard? does that mean he isn't talented? (well debatable). but he is way richer than I am and it is fully within my right to criticize him.. or the show. i mean its just not good. that doesnt mean people didnt try hard. that doesnt mean peopel are talented. but coming as a cheer coach who has coached talent before SOMETIMES your product just isnt good (it happens). this time... the product isnt good.

Back