OT Secret Rewards

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 28, 2012
A few days ago, when I was still in the US, I went to Victoria's Secret and got those secret reward cards. Today is the first day you can look up the worth of them so I did. My first one is worth $10, oh well. My second one though is worth $100! First I was happy, then I realized that: 'The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) (“US”), Puerto Rico (“PR”), and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least eighteen (18) years old'. And that's the problem, I'm 18 but unfortunately I live in Germany so I can't even use my secret rewards :(
Does anybody have an idea what I can do now with the cards?

A few days ago, when I was still in the US, I went to Victoria's Secret and got those secret reward cards. Today is the first day you can look up the worth of them so I did. My first one is worth $10, oh well. My second one though is worth $100! First I was happy, then I realized that: 'The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) (“US”), Puerto Rico (“PR”), and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least eighteen (18) years old'. And that's the problem, I'm 18 but unfortunately I live in Germany so I can't even use my secret rewards :(
Does anybody have an idea what I can do now with the cards?

Probably nothing unless you know someone in the US that can order stuff for you and then mail it to you.

Alternatively offer to give the code to someone on the boards? :D

Probably nothing unless you know someone in the US that can order stuff for you and then mail it to you.

Alternatively offer to give the code to someone on the boards? :D

Well I have relatives in North Dakota but I've only met them once in my life, that was when they visited my Grandparents here in Germany 8 or 9 years ago, so I think it would be weird to ask them if they could do that :D

I've already thought about giving the code to someone else, if I can't use it I could at least make another person happy :)

Well I have relatives in North Dakota but I've only met them once in my life, that was when they visited my Grandparents here in Germany 8 or 9 years ago, so I think it would be weird to ask them if they could do that :D

I've already thought about giving the code to someone else, if I can't use it I could at least make another person happy :)

Me. Make me happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen people sell them haha. But that sucks :( otherwise you have an option to make me happy too!

I feel like I'm missing out on something here. I haven't shopped at VS in like 3 years. (Broke college student) so what are these secret rewards cards and how can I get them?

I mean, I'd happily accept it :)

I feel like I'm missing out on something here. I haven't shopped at VS in like 3 years. (Broke college student) so what are these secret rewards cards and how can I get them?

You can't get them anymore. During a certain amount of time (like a week or two?), you get a secret reward card with a pink purchase. Then once you can start redeeming the cards you can enter it online or go in and have them see how much is on it. It's basically like a gift card. They have either $10, $50, $100, or $500 (I think that's what it is) on them. I've only ever gotten the $10 one but my sister got the $100 last year. So jealous.

You can't get them anymore. During a certain amount of time (like a week or two?), you get a secret reward card with a pink purchase. Then once you can start redeeming the cards you can enter it online or go in and have them see how much is on it. It's basically like a gift card. They have either $10, $50, $100, or $500 (I think that's what it is) on them. I've only ever gotten the $10 one but my sister got the $100 last year. So jealous.

I'm so mad I never heard of them! And I'm pretty sure I'm on their email list so idk why I didn't know [emoji20]

I'm so mad I never heard of them! And I'm pretty sure I'm on their email list so idk why I didn't know [emoji20]

They usually do one right around Black Friday and then a spring one!

Back