Selling A Ton Of Big Gym Stuff!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This girl is a scammer I hope none of you lose any money. She has scammed many people on fierceboard and still keeps coming back.

This girl is a scammer I hope none of you lose any money. She has scammed many people on fierceboard and still keeps coming back.
I'm sorry you still think this about me...I have traded with tons of people who have received from me and don't think I'm a scammer. Also every single person who has ever bought anything from me has received it, feel free to look through the store in the link and check out the comments from people who have purchased from me. Very sorry you still think this but you can't help other peoples actions, only your own. Have a nice day!!!

I am wanting the Ace tank top and spandex shorts if they are still available i uses to cheer for Ave but we had a house fire like half a year ago and I lost all of my Ace stuff and I am thinking about going back so let me kno asap

I am wanting the Ace tank top and spandex shorts if they are still available i uses to cheer for Ave but we had a house fire like half a year ago and I lost all of my Ace stuff and I am thinking about going back so let me kno asap
thats awful I'm so sorry to hear that :( Yes the Ace tank is available and I have a ton more ace stuff as well because i go there, lmk if you're interested!

Back