Selling All Of My Cheer Apparel. Big Names For Cheap

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 3, 2010
I have a ton of big names like top gun, cheer extreme, stingrays, world cup, acx, etc for sale. i also have competition tshirts and competition hoodies, some nike pros, and an nfinity bookbag. Most of my apparel is adult medium, but i have some smalls and some larges. All big name t-shirts and competition tshirts are going for $10, big name hoodies for $15, competition hoodies for $10, all nike pros are mediums and will be selling for $12, and the nfinity bookbag is $40.
**IF YOU ARE FROM OUTSIDE OF NORTH AMERICA YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING**
please kik me: kylielynda

I may negotiate with you to lower some prices if you buy more than 1 thing! I honestly just need all of this cheer apparel out of my house.

I have sent this girl 85 dollars via paypal over a week ago and she still has not even given me the tracking number or responded to my messages.

Do not worry! I just got my package in the mail from her today!
When did you purchase it? I sent her money on the 22nd and it's still not here....

ETA: Got my sweatshirt today. A little upset it was sent to me with pet fur and deodorant stains on it...

Last edited:
Do you still have any of this available? Please contact me right away if you do.. Interested in a few things!

Back