All-Star Semi Coed Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As many people have said this is going to be an insane division this year! Its all about hitting but I can say that Worlds this year we be a definite blood bath that I don't plan on missing!!!!!!

Platinum is ridiculous. The routine, the music, the talent. I'm obsessed. GA is also one of my favs this year! 3-6-9-12 WHAM WHAM

Those teams may have up 12 stunts, but Platinum's stunts seem more difficult then what the other two teams did this past weekend. I could see GT getting up to 12 by worlds since they have their bid out of the way now all they have left to do is perfect their routine even more.

IMO I think this Division is going to be one of the best divisions at NCA and Worlds so ready for NCA to be here and then Worlds hurry up!!!

What r retractable bows. And I couldn't find a good quality video of platinum. But thank god there's an another super super entertaining division besides large all girl.

how many stunts does plat put up? jw. cuz tg and ga put up 12 at a point

You need to understand that just because some puts 12 straight up stunts doesn't make them better! Who cares if TG and GA put up 12. Are they putting up anything NEAR as difficult as GT? I mean GT's difficulty right now! I'm not even going to speculate as to how much more difficult and clean they will be by World's.

GT Platinum baby!!! DO WERK!!!!

Back