All-Star Semi Coed Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After watching the video again I noticed TG put up 12 stunts that went straight up (looked good) and 10 stunts doing full ups (looked good). GT put up 10 doing stretch to stretch T T and 10 full up to scorp.

My question is which do you prefer? Exactly ;)

Unless the fellas are holding their own stunts, doesn't matter how many they put up.

Whatever team comes out with some toss liberties is going to have a 5-10 point stunt advantage over the division.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... each coach will make changes throughout the year before Worlds. That's what makes it most exciting... when it's time for Worlds, you know A LOT of really good teams will be BRINGING IT this year!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again... each coach will make changes throughout the year before Worlds. That's what makes it most exciting... when it's time for Worlds, you know A LOT of really good teams will be BRINGING IT this year!!

Agreed and don't rule out the smaller gyms. They may not have 500 kids to pull from but they have heart.

My previous comment didn't come out like I meant it to so sorry Cheermomoakley! I didn't mean to make it sound like smaller gyms didn't have those characteristics I was just saying/meant all gyms in general. Again I apologize if it offended you or anyone else.

You need to understand that just because some puts 12 straight up stunts doesn't make them better! Who cares if TG and GA put up 12. Are they putting up anything NEAR as difficult as GT? I mean GT's difficulty right now! I'm not even going to speculate as to how much more difficult and clean they will be by World's.

GT Platinum baby!!! DO WERK!!!!

You need to understand that GT consistently has some of the hardest routines in their respective divisions. However, other teams' ability to execute is usually what sets the GT teams behind. That said, GA and TG putting up 12 gorgeous stunts and GT putting up 10 stunts with a few being real fierce and the rest being average pretty much weighs itself out once the difficulty/execution scores are added for a final score.

Look at it this way, GA and TG put up 12 stunts just to show that they can do it and make it look amazing.. GT's sequence is real hard so you'd THINK they'd be able to do the same, yea? We'll see. NCA is going to be quite the battlefield.

You need to understand that GT consistently has some of the hardest routines in their respective divisions. However, other teams' ability to execute is usually what sets the GT teams behind. That said, GA and TG putting up 12 gorgeous stunts and GT putting up 10 stunts with a few being real fierce and the rest being average pretty much weighs itself out once the difficulty/execution scores are added for a final score.

Look at it this way, GA and TG put up 12 stunts just to show that they can do it and make it look amazing.. GT's sequence is real hard so you'd THINK they'd be able to do the same, yea? We'll see. NCA is going to be quite the battlefield.

Spoken like a true GT/TG member lol

WOW! Somebody got their feelings hurt lol!

You need to understand that GT will be better and cleaner by then. Again you better be able to execute a level 3 stunt perfect if you're level 5 World's team lol! Last I checked, there were some winners at World's last yr who were out executed by 2nd and 3rd place teams so that comparison is out the window for me.

I'm sorry you took my post personal as it was not meant to be. I was not attacking anyone or any team. I was just stating that to ME, I'd rather see 10 tick tocks hit than see 12 straight up stunts. If I want to see stunts go straight up, then I would go to All Levels.

Everyone knows that TG is the DEAL and the team to beat. I'm sure they're gonna come with some heat as they always do. As of right now though, I like GT Platinum so shoot me.

WOW! Somebody got their feelings hurt lol!

You need to understand that GT will be better and cleaner by then. Again you better be able to execute a level 3 stunt perfect if you're level 5 World's team lol! Last I checked, there were some winners at World's last yr who were out executed by 2nd and 3rd place teams so that comparison is out the window for me.

I'm sorry you took my post personal as it was not meant to be. I was not attacking anyone or any team. I was just stating that to ME, I'd rather see 10 tick tocks hit than see 12 straight up stunts. If I want to see stunts go straight up, then I would go to All Levels.

Everyone knows that TG is the DEAL and the team to beat. I'm sure they're gonna come with some heat as they always do. As of right now though, I like GT Platinum so shoot me.

Yo calm yourself. YOUR personal opinion on the fierceboards means as much to me as the diarrhea I had last week. Stop thinking people are "taking your posts personally" as if they even say anything other than "I <3 GT".

Every year, there is always one person who thinks they know everything and tries to preach some tired nonsense to everyone. They're also the SAME people that toss around the "I just don't get how so and so won.." after each major competition.

If "EVERYONE" knows that TG is the deal, why are you so adamant on letting the world know that GT is your bread and butter? Vomit..

*I'll also add that feelings don't get hurt on the fierceboard. They get hurt in person. See ya around.

Maybe its just me but when I watched Top Gun I didn't get the Wow factor I always get from watching them for so many years in large coed. Their routine just seemed like the same stuff other than the pyramid sequence which was very creative.

Gym Tyme is amazing, love that sequence. I love GA's dance. Stunt section moves a little slow, but still htis the score sheet.

CA Cheetahs have alot of skill but will be a contender.

Back