Senior 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

USA Wildcats

loll new jersey spirit explosion (njse) got first place and grand champions for there senior 3 team<3 they are on fireeeeee:)

I usually don't pay attention to senior 3 much but I know that UA Royals has been doing pretty good this year so Far. Thy hit the score sheets pretty hard so if they hit they should be pretty set :)

Might be just a tad bit biased, but I'm going to have to go with Coastal Ga Athletics.

First comp is this weekend. We're still working out the kinks and dealing with a few injuries, but I think we'll be pretty amazing when we pull it all together

Might be just a tad bit biased, but I'm going to have to go with Coastal Ga Athletics.

First comp is this weekend. We're still working out the kinks and dealing with a few injuries, but I think we'll be pretty amazing when we pull it all together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bs6aFJJGCM
From our first comp. Good enough for 1st, But the Stunts were a little shaky, there was a bobble in the pyramid and a few girls didn't throw their full tumbling passes. We have some work to do, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the girls when we get into mid season form.

Back