Senior 4 At Worlds?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No Senior Open 5 and No to Senior 4.... Restricted 5 is not a true level 5... same goes for level 4 and 4.2... That division is a modification to the true levels. There are tons of other competitions they can go to. Worlds needs to remain something sacred, something that all these lower level athletes strive to work hard for. The problem is now, you have so many athletes that are gym hopping just to get a chance to be on a worlds team and their skill level is not up to par. Even for Junior 5, I feel it needs to remain a senior level 5 event providing all athletes are of age.

You know what - heck with it. Let's have every division at Worlds. Because really, I desperately need to know who the absolute best mini 1 team is. I want 7-year-olds crisscrossing the country for an at-large bid. I want fierceboard threads about which Tiny 1 team is going to take the crown. Spread the craziness to all ages, baby!*

*sarcasm rulez

i just died at this post. absolutely hilarious.
Worlds is for level 5, period end. I dont even think level six should be allowed. Worlds has always been for level 5 only and it should stay that way.

Worlds is earned through many years of hard work and detication... you cant just let anybody go.. then it wouldnt be the great acomploshment it is today.. NO LEVEL 4 TEAMS!!!

What if the USASF created a "Regional" competition for 1, 2, 3's & 4's to end the season and kept Worlds for level 5... event producers could give out bids. Build kids up to want to become "regional" champs and make that the BIG end of year event for non level 5 teams. Do away with All levels and final destination. Thoughts?

No, they can't be the best in the world if theres level 5 teams with fulls, doubles, and harder stunts.

If that is the case then do away with level 5 at worlds and just have level 6 since they do harder stunts, baskets, and pryamids...

Reactions: VTX
Everyone in gymnastics cant be an olympic gymnast, every football player cant go to the NFL, Every basketball player cant go to the NBA, and every cheerleader cant be a worlds competitor. So no, drive and determination gets you to worlds lowering worlds requirements should not.

If that is the case then do away with level 5 at worlds and just have level 6 since they do harder stunts, baskets, and pryamids...
I have Cheered level 5 at worlds in 2010 and level 6 at worlds in 2011. The tumbling is the same and even though the stunting is different the gap is still close, were as level 4 every aspect of the routine is not at the level it needs to be for a worlds competition. Level 6 has many similar requirements as level 5 the only difference is baskets you can flip, pyramids are 2 levels high, and flipping does not have to be braced. we still double down out of one legged stunts. Level 4 does not do anything on the level 5 or 6 score sheet, thats why we will never just have level 6 at worlds.

Noooo, worlds is a privilege to compete at. It would take the purpose away to just let other teams compete there!

Shimmy if you think sr. 4 or any other team should NOT compete at worlds!

Shimmy if you think worlds should expand the teams that are allowed to compete there to sr. 4 and such!

Back