All-Star Senior Elite 2012-2013 Dance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm really just not that big of a fan, and am I the only one that thinks senior elite's dances tend to be on the short side? i wish they were a little longer...

I'm really just not that big of a fan, and am I the only one that thinks senior elite's dances tend to be on the short side? i wish they were a little longer...
agreed. it is shorter. id also wish they did more than just 3 jumps. but time is short gotta cut some things short.

agreed. it is shorter. id also wish they did more than just 3 jumps. but time is short gotta cut some things short.
true. at least they make up for it in stunts, but for a short dance I just wish there was more wow factor because the rest of the routine is so incredible

I've never really liked seniors elite's dances.. I can never really get into it! As a cheerleader dance is one of my favorite parts. I feel like once I kinda start seeing everything and kinda sorta (not really) get into it it's over and they moved to pyramid. It's like it's over before it even started.

true. at least they make up for it in stunts, but for a short dance I just wish there was more wow factor because the rest of the routine is so incredible
agreed. although look at last year, they got rid of their first dance so they might do the same. we just have to wait til theyve gotten low scores on the dance section from mult comps.

I feel like i'm the only one who absolutely LOVES it. I was like this with the very first dance they had last year too. I was devastated when they changed it.

they're dance doesn't have to be sick because they're SE, plus the coaches probably don't want them wasting to much energy with that amazingly difficult pyramid coming right after.

and i love how the coaches made them put their hair down for it. Makes the dance look a little hot.

Latest posts

Back