All-Star Senior Elite Music 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love the direction SE is taking in this mix, its a bit more edgy than their last 2 mixes. Not a big fan of the pyramid song, (agree not powerful enough) but i know this mix will change throughout the year! I would love to hear SS get a mix from JR! sure its not their traditional style, but that mix....... makes my ears hurt :(

This is actually VERY Senior Elite! Go back and listen to music from 2007 and 2008!

Agreed! And I love it. As soon as it started I thought of 2008. Love their pre-2010 (AKA pre- super celebrity super controversial super hot topic status) style. I'm excited to hear the finished product.

ETA: I actually like the pyramid music. I think when they add whatever voiceover/effect is going to be at the end it will sound more powerful.

It's not my favorite mix this season...or even my favorite mix from them. It's still the first (and really unfinished) version though. I guess the songs do mean more to the girls and CSP than to me? The way everyone was talking about how the girls listened to it one by one w/ CSP and everyone cried, I just felt like it would e a tiny bit....not necessarily better but...more (I guess is the right word). I feel like it doesn't have the dramatic feel for first stunt like they normally do so that's why everyone says it doesn't have the SE feel/sound?

P.s I am also confused why they STILL consider themselves underdogs....you've won worlds....twice. Start doing like your music and BELIEVE already! (And that's an F5 fan telling you SE's not an underdog!)

I like their mix a lot. What Im assuming is the start of the pyramid seems slow, but other than that, I dig it.

Love the voiceovers.

Their pyramid song definitely needs some more umph! Especially because I love their pyramids and there's nothing like an amazing pyramid with a moving song! I love the mix though :)

I really like it but agree that the pyro song isn't powerful enough but like everyone has been saying, this isn't the final cut/mix.

comparing this years mix to last years... i have to say i loves last years WAYmore!! the song for the pyrmid is okayy. I only listened to this mix twice. maybe i will like it more if i play it more.. but in my opinion i love cheer athletics panthers mix more than SE's which is a first for me
i cant wait to hear F5's mix!!!

I might be one of the very few, but I'm. In. LOVE. Senior Elite, I have high expectations (higher than before I heard the music) for this team, I'm sure Courtney and the girls will not disappoint come showcase time. And Shania Twain? PERFECT.

Back