All-Star Senior Elite's New Music?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think that people believe it matters because so many are saying that is IS her. Kudos if he did get her to do it, but if he didn't then allowing people to believe that he did isn't really right. My biggest problem is that I truly hope he finished everyone else's mixes before he did this mix, especially if that is Celine.

The more I listen to more I wish they would have kept the other pyramid song. I know that this one sort of fits the story that is being told I just don't feel like it fits. Sad that Mariah is gone but I do like that they brought this song back. Super excited to see the routine to go along with the mix.

I don't like their new music....... I LOVE it!

I am totally putting off doing anything else tonight just so I can sit here and replay it over and over :) I told my study group I coulden't meet tonight. That awkward moment when cheer takes over? Nah..... it's more like that awkward moment when SENIOR ELITE takes over. :cheering:

my thoughts:
I wasn't as "wowed" as I was expecting to be.

Celine Dion- totally awesome, fabulous, great :)

standing tumbling/running tumbling not a fan

and I LOVED the first stunt and pyramid original music. But this is still great.

and lastly, I'm glad they kept the paper doll stunt music :cheering:

I love sr elite <3 <3 <3

Lets see what she has to say?!
f4nqjs.png

She is pretty sharp...not saying anything keeps the buzz going...that's what I would do..but then again...what do I know...I am a hairstylist... -_____-

arghhhh! I need a really good one bc mine is moving! :mad:
I have a lot of respect for quality stylists (and if that's you in your avatar, then it looks like you probably are). :)

Back