OT Senior Gifts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Today I saw adorable keychains made of little bows! You could make the seniors some and then have their names monogramed or just put them on there with paint pens.

Today I saw adorable keychains made of little bows! You could make the seniors some and then have their names monogramed or just put them on there with paint pens.
I make the mini Key Chair bows and you can put their initials in rhinestones. They are all custom so you can have the bows made your school colors. The Key Chains with the rhinestone initials are only $6
Shayne
cheerstones.net
[email protected]

Our coach just gets us gifts, not the whole team. The traditionally gift is a silver compact mirror with your name on it and Cheer 2012 (0r whatever) on the back. And this year she gave us a book she made full of funny quotes that she said throughout the year. Also, each team member wrote a little message to the senior that went in the book.

Get a big white bow and have everyone sign it with a sharpie. Then they can wear them for their college tryouts for good luck :)
I LOVE this idea! I'm going to do it for myself when I transfer schools at the end of the school year! Plus we already have big white bows so it works out quite nicely!

Back