All-Star Senior Large All Girl 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well you have already gained a reputation. so you better just stop posting.
please tell me why i would care about a 'reputation' on a site that you can't even confront people FACE TO FACE on. i could really care less, so you can stop posting to me, kthx.

they've had one before..actually competed at worlds in 2010 i think..stingray spice..not so spicy lol.
I wish i knew how to make a meme. The scene from a League of their Own when she's looking for her hat, "well that was uncalled for" would be very useful on this board.

please tell me why i would care about a 'reputation' on a site that you can't even confront people FACE TO FACE on. i could really care less, so you can stop posting to me, kthx.
i would say whatever i want to your face. how old are you like 13? sit down. im pretty sure mommy wants you off the computer anyway

Freedom of expression works both ways. If you say something unpleasant about a person or a team, then people are generally going to say something unpleasant about you. They have as much right to their expression as you do to yours.

Also, I think you mean "couldn't care less" as in "it is not possible for me to care about that any less than I do".

has anyone ever noticed that this is the default response when any new person gets sassy and people start calling them out on it?

"I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOUR DUMB WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Back