All-Star Senior Large All Girl 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

..A fan page that should be posted in 'fake social networking part 2' if it IS fake- and therefore we can have it deleted. *Shameless plug of my baby*
I really feel like we should have a thread like this again. Fake social networking things can get weird and I think we should have a place to warn everybody again.

Also...the girl isnt even on the team. So I would take that with a grain of salt.

According to this fan page Panthers are Large... Not sure how reliable it is but here's the post:
3ce526d8.jpg

According to this fan page Panthers are Large... Not sure how reliable it is but here's the post:
3ce526d8.jpg
Ok, Im not sure where these posts and information are coming from. But as a long time CA parent with a kid on Panthers, I can tell you for sure that no divisions have been announced. Both of these girls have fake/fan pages out there and Im sure thats where it comes from. Certainly an athlete from another team would not have information before the girls on Panthers. And even if they did, it wouldnt get announced before the gym owners were able to officially put the information out. Thats not how we do business. Right now just team workouts.

Ok, Im not sure where these posts and information are coming from. But as a long time CA parent with a kid on Panthers, I can tell you for sure that no divisions have been announced. Both of these girls have fake/fan pages out there and Im sure thats where it comes from. Certainly an athlete from another team would not have information before the girls on Panthers. And even if they did, it wouldnt get announced before the gym owners were able to officially put the information out. Thats not how we do business. Right now just team workouts.

I agree that it's rediculous. Saying they're one division before the division has actually been decided.. This is why I don't trust the info unless it comes directly from the source.

Can I just say that I like you already? Haha

Sorry, I had to update it.. please edit if information is inaccurate

• Cheer Athletics Panthers/Swoosh Cats
  • World Cup Shooting Stars
  • Maryland Twisters F5
  • Stingray Allstars Peach
  • University Cheer Force (confirmation?)
  • CheerTyme Love
  • Matrix Allstars Electra
  • Cheer Extreme Senior Elite
  • Triple Threat

Sorry, I had to update it.. please edit if information is inaccurate

• Cheer Athletics Panthers/Swoosh Cats
  • World Cup Shooting Stars
  • Maryland Twisters F5
  • Stingray Allstars Peach
  • University Cheer Force (confirmation?)
  • CheerTyme Love
  • Matrix Allstars Electra
  • Cheer Extreme Senior Elite
  • Triple Threat

If things stay like this and maybe a few more teams join large senior, it looks like we may actually have a full top ten at Worlds 2013!

Back