All-Star Senior Large All Girl 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this some crazy way of saying Panthers are large? Because I'm still not convinced cheerUPDATES knows team divisions before the gym knows.

Whether Panthers or Swoosh Cats are medium/large won't change how many teams we have in the division. CA will have have 1 large all-girl senior 5 team either way. I am still curious about which 29 teams this "CheerUpdates" person thinks are going large that aren't listed in the FB wiki. I would be very surprised if the number were anywhere near as high as 36.

This is EXTREMELY random, and completely off-topic, but I couldn't find anywhere else to post this suggestion.

To anyone of WC: Can you please suggest a "Jersey" reference, like "Jersey Girls" for example? The Staws are so fierce and should definitely represent as "Jersey Girls"

Thanks, I tried to find a thread to put this in but failed to do so :(

This division is why I fell in love with All-Star cheerleading. I can't wait to see more amazing teams competing with the "big three" that we've known would take the medals for the past few years. Exciting!

This is EXTREMELY random, and completely off-topic, but I couldn't find anywhere else to post this suggestion.

To anyone of WC: Can you please suggest a "Jersey" reference, like "Jersey Girls" for example? The Staws are so fierce and should definitely represent as "Jersey Girls"

Thanks, I tried to find a thread to put this in but failed to do so :(
I think every gym from N.J. throws that in their music , so I doubt The Stars would.

i'm excited to see my other blue and black girls back in large senior. reminds me of the old days!

Back