All-Star Senior Large All Girl Level 5: Worlds 2011 Predictions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 24, 2011
Okay a lot of people have been talking about this but I just wanted to see everyones opioions, I personally really like World Cup Shooting Stars , but that's just me, what about you? Cheer extreme has the stunts but I think WCSS is really determined this year. I really hadn't seen F5 that much so I really do not have a feel for them yet. So, who will it be?

Lol stop making predictions already! Worlds is like 12 weeks away or something. That's a whole lot of competition and training time before any world champions are announced!

CEA!
biggrin.png

Okay a lot of people have been talking about this but I just wanted to see everyones opioions, I personally really like World Cup Shooting Stars , but that's just me, what about you? Cheer extreme has the stunts but I think WCSS is really determined this year. I really hadn't seen F5 that much so I really do not have a feel for them yet. So, who will it be?

I noticed you're new so you may not know about the search bar at the top. Seriously, you can find probably thousands of different opinions on this topic if you just search 'large senior'. The debate on who will win worlds this year has been going on since the second the 2010 worlds ended!

Back