High School Senior Night Gift Ideas?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 11, 2014
What does your team do for your seniors? I've seen really cute ideas on pinterest like bedazzling a football, custom bows, etc. Welcome to ideas!

We always did a scrapbook, and then we did those big fleece blankets that you cut and tie the sides of. They were always super cute and the seniors loved them. I think they also got certificates to a nail salon'

Our seniors have gotten shadow boxes with their bow and team picture in them. This year we're thinking about giving them team pictures, autograph bows signed by the team and a bow holder that has all the bows that were used during their 4 years.

Our seniors have gotten shadow boxes with their bow and team picture in them. This year we're thinking about giving them team pictures, autograph bows signed by the team and a bow holder that has all the bows that were used during their 4 years.
I love that!

We'll at senior night seniors get flowers, announced to the field during halftime and a poster with a collage of pictures from their memories of cheering. They also do a stunt at the game where the underclass man make signs that spell out their name and they how up while their in the stunt

The coach also gives them a senior gift at the end of the year banquet. I know it was a plaque and something else I'm not sure
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

We have done posters with a bunch of pics that the underclassmen make and they get put up along the fence that separates the track from walking area and bleachers. Senior football players get posters too. Then all the underclassmen bring something in for the seniors and the moms take the stuff and put it in a basket for each girl. It's usually a lot of candy, and then other small stuff like key chains, ornaments, headbands, etc. also the seniors get a little flower pin that they wear during the game, and seniors get to fly in as stunt. However, we have a new coach this year so who knows what we'll do!
Also on that night there's a presentation before the game with senior dancers, cheerleaders, football players, and band kids. The underclassmen make a tunnel and their parents come and they get announced and walk through the tunnel together. They have a flower and at the end of the tunnel they give it to their mom or dad, and a photographer takes pics of everyone.

I made all the team bows and might make some special ones just for the seniors. Haven't decided what to do yet. We have two uniforms and they always wear opposite the others and not sure which one they will pick.

Back