All-Star Senior Prep Level 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 22, 2012
I know all our threads are packed with NCA, new uniforms, and where Jenee is moving and why, but
I am hoping someone can help ;).

Our program is developing a Sr Prep level 3 and we are having the worst time with the 2 minute time limit and fitting in all the level 3 skills, and what I have found is from last year and doesnt follow the current rules. I have scoured youtube, fierceboard and FB and am not coming up with anything for Sr prep level 3 2013-2014 for inspiration or examples. Does anyone have any videos or know of some Sr prep level 3 teams I could reference?
Thank you!

What scoresheet?
I am looking for videos of Sr prep level 3 or teams I can reference to see how they fit everything into 2 minutes. I know basket tosses have been removed for prep teams, but there are so many of other skills to pack into such short time, I am interested to see how other prep level 3 teams did it.

I think she meant JamBrands or Varsity scoresheet - which competitions will you be taking your team to?

Also, I believe Stingrays had/has a Prep 3 team not sure if there are videos out though. Keep in mind that to max out for prep levels, for Varsity you only have to do the medium range on their full-year scoresheet. So you can cut down on the number of skills needed to do well. And they cap skill numbers, so doing extra over the amount listed isn't necessarily going to score you alot higher.

I think she meant JamBrands or Varsity scoresheet - which competitions will you be taking your team to?

Also, I believe Stingrays had/has a Prep 3 team not sure if there are videos out though. Keep in mind that to max out for prep levels, for Varsity you only have to do the medium range on their full-year scoresheet. So you can cut down on the number of skills needed to do well. And they cap skill numbers, so doing extra over the amount listed isn't necessarily going to score you alot higher.
Yes, thanks for reading my mind. @Cheer4lyfe You said "all those skills" so I was asking what scoresheet because depending on the competition company, the number of skills can be greatly reduced from a regular all star team. Varsity requires 2 level appropriate skills and JAM wants 4 LTDs.

Back