Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you going to miss Stingray Orange?

• Yes

Votes: 93 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get off "THE" thread. Is that better? Look you just came on and started being rude I have a right to tell you to knock it off. I didn't apprieciate the sarcastic post. I'm new to this board, excited for my team and who they are competing against. And if you don't like that I wanted predictions based off of teams past then you don't have to reply. Keep your rude comments to yourself. This site is for everyone and anyone who loves to cheer and wants to talk about something cheer related. Don't like it? Oh well don't come at me. I didn't do anything wrong.
This board is built on sarcasm.

yeah i went to their practice. in marietta, ga
Wow really?
Thats funny because they aren't in Georgia -.-
They are in Miami, Florida. Im from Jacksonville, Florida.
But thanks though for being so rude. Whatever yall are so mean.
Sorry I even posted this thread.

Wow really?
Thats funny because they aren't in Georgia -.-
They are in Miami, Florida. Im from Jacksonville, Florida.
But thanks though for being so rude. Whatever yall are so mean.
Sorry I even posted this thread.
I'm only hopping into the fray here because I saw what happened to the last newbie that posted full scale, acrimonious responses on the boards..I'd rather you not become another newbie statistic.

That being said, I haven't noticed anyone being mean or hateful in their replies but yours come off as squirrel hunting with a shotgun.

My advice, settle down, think before you post a reply and ensure that what you are saying is not incendiary to someone else. You can have an opinion, but be professional about how you post it. Because on this board, if you light the match, someone will supply the flamethrower back in your direction.

I suggest studying old threads so you can get a feel for how that works and perhaps we can ensure you will not turn into another newbie road kill. Because any more patterns of posting like you have here and ive already seen how that story ends.

noo! that was supposed to be a secret...... how could you :(
Sorry....I just throw up top secret information involuntarily. I was fired from the CIA for similar issues. I said I had Tourette's but they didn't believe me.

Back