Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you going to miss Stingray Orange?

• Yes

Votes: 93 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always enjoy Champion Cheer Heat from Texas. Are they small senior this year?
I'd guess that they do have small senior again, as they have for the last 5 years or so. Also, on their facebook page they have a few quick stunt videos of first practices for Heat, Thunder and a IOC6 (traditionally, Heat has been sm senior 5, and Thunder was some sort of restricted 5). Therefore, I'd be very surprised if they fielded anything larger than a small senior 5 in addition to those other 2 teams.....they aren't the gym to put kids on level 5 unless they are all around level 5 athletes.

My heart is so torn in this division already, and nothing has even started,
I LOVE CALI! Like I want them to win worlds because I feel they definitely have had the best routines each year, just nothing to really show for it. It's their time...but
Generals back in small! They are going to be stacked and amazing, and i can already tell. They are going to rough to beat any diviosn they go in.
and of course Angels, definitely a favorite every single year.

I cannot wait to see routines and everything! It's going to be such a great year!

I will miss Orange. But, idk, I think if Orange was in this division this year, Cali would be bringing more heat than ever. I Know they Really wanted it this past year - it would be nice to see a team from the west coast win this division. I'm really interested to see Elite this year with the new junior mafia girls.

Oh, and can anyone confirm, is Arizona Power back in this division?

I voted no too. I love Orange, but like canttouchthis, it gets a bit boring with same teams winning all the time. Shake it up! I would've preferred they went large, instead of medium (I know, Stingrays has another in the large division but not quite the same) but I think they should really flexed their muscles, taken Orange to large and fought the big 3 (hopefully 4...COME ON PANTHERS!).

As a matter of fact, I wish all these big gyms would put out a a large AG and make that division so much more competitive.

Back