All-Star Senior Teams Gifts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 25, 2012
I am wanting to do something for my daughters coed team. I need something that would be inexpensive to do. I would like something that they can keep.

I stole most of my ideas from a very creative mom and they are extremely inexpensive. First, you need to find someone that has a Cricut or access to one, ask any scrapbooker you know.

Purchase cardstock in your gym or team colors, an 8 x 12" frame for each athlete at the dollar store, take a team picture and develop a 4 x 6" picture for each athlete. Select a background color of cardstock 8 x 12" and glue stick the picture to the top half. Use the Cricut to cut out the team name or team "phrase" and glue stick it to the lower half, place in the frame, done.

Cricuts, also cut adhesive vinyl. If you can find an inexpensive clear cup, you can cut the team name and athlete name out with the Cricut and personalize team cups.

You can also get inexpensive photo books at the dollar store or Walmart. Ask parents to make enough copies of their favorite team pics from competitions or socials for each athlete. Personalize the front of the photo book with the team name, again with the Cricut, insert pics, done.

Not great for a coed team, but I purchased clear cosmetic bags, personalized them with the Cricut and filled them with some of those things that get forgotten. No show socks, hair elastics, bobby pins, tampon/pad, Shout wipes, nail polish remover pads, protein bars, bandaids, etc.

I purchased an inexpensive Cricut for $89, and my kids use it for school projects, also. Be warned though, if you purchase the $89 model you have to purchase cartridges for the fonts and symbols you want and they run anywhere from $20-40 each.

Were you able to find clear cosmetics bags at a low price? It would be out-of-pocket for me, so I'd like to find them somewhere cheap! I found some for $2ish on Amazon, but without Prime shipping.

Were you able to find clear cosmetics bags at a low price? It would be out-of-pocket for me, so I'd like to find them somewhere cheap! I found some for $2ish on Amazon, but without Prime shipping.

I purchased from the vendor below and they were $1 each/plus shipping.

Back