All-Star Seniors Making College Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GA Allstars placed 3 UGA kids, 1 Clemson, 1 Valdosta State, and 2 USC cheerleaders today. Read this on Jamie Parrish Facebook don't know the names of the kids though

From some reason I thought she was going to Louisville. She is a beautiful flyer cant wait to see all the talent on on UK again and again and again.
You would expect her to go to UofL because of GT but I guess not!

met her once and she said UK has been her dream her entire life, so while I don't know her that well I am ecstatic for her! and you're forgetting while she cheers for GT, kentucky elite is her true home ;)

so happy for all this kids! such an exciting time in their lives :D so great to see dreams coming true !!

met her once and she said UK has been her dream her entire life, so while I don't know her that well I am ecstatic for her! and you're forgetting while she cheers for GT, kentucky elite is her true home ;)

so happy for all this kids! such an exciting time in their lives :D so great to see dreams coming true !!

I remember she was on KE for years, for some reason I usually associate the GT kids with Louisville

Back