All-Star Seniors

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Warriors will be graduating 13 seniors/super seniors... Last year we graduated 17... 9/13 seniors were on last years World Champion team. This year we had 18 kids who had never competed at Worlds with us. I will miss every single senior as each individual brings their own "piece" of the "puzzle." Gonna need them to stop graduating...

toni is a sophomore & kelsey is a junior. juliette, toni's sister is the one leaving:(

I never knew her name, but I love her sister too! They're both awesome.
I thought Toni was a senior because I saw a Kelsey tweet that she was sad this was the last year they'd be cheering together? This was a while back, so I may be confusing it with someone else I creep on :p

Emily Sawyer is graduating high school as a junior and going on to UK in the fall. She of course would have another year of senior eligibility but she is leaving the all star world behind to live her dream as a Kentucky Wildcat.

my team had one other senior besides me but she's not going away to school so they only lost me :/

Honestly, in my opinion. Not one senior was more important than the other. There are a lot of talented individuals whom aged out this year. Just my opinion. I won't miss any one more than another.

I come from a small gym, we probably have about 200 kids tops.
My friend Krishana was a senior, and I certainly will miss cheering with her, but not as much as I'll miss cheering with my boyfriend :[ He graduated yesterday and now he's off to cheer for East Carolina University. :[

This is my senior year, and although I do have a super senior year, this will probably be my last season. :[ I am distraught already, how do you handle it?

It will be tough to see Amanda leave Elite but at the same time it gives some other girls the opportunity to shine as Amanda did throughout elite's entire routine both years... Not seeing Caitlyn point is sad but I won't miss it.. All of Elite's flyers are amazing and either of them can fill her spot easily

One of my teams had 3 seniors (all my bestfriends because our team was mainly girls just barely senior aged -__-), 2 are leaving and my bestbestbest friend is luckily super senior-ing. My other team had 3 seniors too, and Im pretty sure they're all part of UCA staff now, which is GREAT for them, but sad to see all my friends go :(

Latest posts

Back