All-Star Seniors

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not trying to start anything but she posted a lot of very nasty things about Cheer Extreme and Maddie...I wouldn't call that good karma. IMHO.
Yes but some of the stuff was said in response to things that the CEA girls said. But to her personal team, she was an amazing athlete and was a big part of keeping their team upbeat. She's cheered on Twisters for ages and she is going to be missed in the program.

My team lost 6 seniors this year. It would have been 7 if she didn't quit before the last competition.

Lightning graduated around 4 or 5 this year I think. I'm really sad to see Kendall W. from SE graduate, she's been my inspiration for the past few years. Good luck in college to all Seniors!

Yes but some of the stuff was said in response to things that the CEA girls said. But to her personal team, she was an amazing athlete and was a big part of keeping their team upbeat. She's cheered on Twisters for ages and she is going to be missed in the program.

I've never seen a negative thing about F5 from a SE girl, but my timeline is constantly filled with things from F5 team members or fan twitters bashing SE. It just looks bad. Not all of the girls are involved obviously but the ones that are give the team a bad name. IMO. (just now saw this :confused:)

I've never seen a negative thing about F5 from a SE girl, but my timeline is constantly filled with things from F5 team members or fan twitters bashing SE. It just looks bad. Not all of the girls are involved obviously but the ones that are give the team a bad name. IMO. (just now saw this :confused:)

Who cares honestly. Everyone talks crap about others. I don't see how people think it should be different in cheer.

Who cares honestly. Everyone talks crap about others. I don't see how people think it should be different in cheer.
Oh I agree! Everybody talks, some just make it more public than others. I was just commenting to when someone said she brought such great karma to the team by the way she acted, and I disagreed with that.

Latest posts

Back