All-Star Shadowboxing Jackets & Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would love to make one with one of my high school uniforms but unfortunately we rent them:( maybe ill just make one with my bow, my warm up jacket from freshman year, some medals, my pass and room key from UCA nationals and some pictures from it.. hmmmmmmm

found these in some old theards:
Reposting for you:
9uwxt5.jpg

Image70.jpg

This is my daughter's shadowbox. In hindsight, I wish I had changed the background matboard to a grey. Black uni on a black background was not really smart. Originally, I wanted to include the medals from competitions in there, but I couldn't make it look right - too busy, so I am shadowboxing those separately.

How do y'all keep them from slouching?

Most if not all shadow boxes have material on the back board so I used straight pins through the back side of the uniform to hold it and just barely caught the front of the uniform so it holds up. Adding pictures is easy, just get sticky back velcro and cut small pieces of the hard/rough part of the velcro (not the soft side) and stick them to the back of the pictures and then they easily stick to the back board of the shadow box. Not sure how others have made theirs but this worked for me. Hope that helps.

Back