High School Shoe Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which Shoes Do You Like Best?

• Total voters

GForce

I recognize any state in a crowd
Apr 27, 2011
Has anyone used any of these shoes, Nfinity Phoenix, Varsity Spirt 1 or Varsity Spirit 2 ?? Opinions on what you have thought of the shoes please. Thanks!!

I've used all both! I love the Phoenix and Varsity 2. The Varsity one is too stiff. If you fly, I recommend the Phoenix. It's light and gives support! So does the Varsity 2! It is just a bit thinner.

I agree with Mckenzie. Nike make great shoes that won't fall apart.
We've worn Nike Zooms and Nike Air Mix Down, or something very similar to what they show on the Varsity website. I can't remember.
But both held up great from June to the end of basketball season in Feb/March.
Here's a link to what I'm looking at:
Nike
I think the Zooms look a little bulkier in the picture. They were probably my favorite cheer shoes.

I agree with Mckenzie. Nike make great shoes that won't fall apart.
We've worn Nike Zooms and Nike Air Mix Down, or something very similar to what they show on the Varsity website. I can't remember.
But both held up great from June to the end of basketball season in Feb/March.
Here's a link to what I'm looking at:
Nike
I think the Zooms look a little bulkier in the picture. They were probably my favorite cheer shoes.

How did you like the air mix down? For both stunting and tumbling.

I had the phoenix and to me it seemed like they fell apart fast I only had them for a couple months then I got the vengeances and people say theirs fell apart but mine are perfectly good got so in this case id go with varsity

I spent a few looking online for you. I can't seem to find them either. I wonder if they were a previous shoe they no longer sell. :-(
Well thank you for helping me look online too - my little cp loved them and is very particular about shoes and they were less than the vengeance lol

Our girls are getting the varsity cheerleader this year... it's going to be a change but they are in the pre-determined budget that i try and stick with to keep costs down... :)

Good luck finding a good shoe!!

I like nfinity shoes over any other cheer shoe! I've had to cheer with nike cheer shoes and varsity ones. The nfinitys are generally lighter, not as clunky, and there are a wide variety of different types. I found that they also hold up better.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back