High School Shoe Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which Shoes Do You Like Best?

• Total voters
I like nfinity shoes over any other cheer shoe! I've had to cheer with nike cheer shoes and varsity ones. The nfinitys are generally lighter, not as clunky, and there are a wide variety of different types. I found that they also hold up better.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Every infinity I have had and seen looks like it has been through a war after a week! LOL

Every infinity I have had and seen looks like it has been through a war after a week! LOL
Wow really? I've had mine for three years. I used to treasure them and only wore them for comps and would only walk around in them on the mat. After the 2011-2012 season ended though I wore them to tumbling and cheer practice and they still hold up fine. I'm even using them for this years season, but just for practice lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

If you're cheering on a football field or a basketball court I personally wouldn't go with the Nfinity Phoenix. They are amazing for mats and spring floors but not so much on football fields and such. I would either go with the Varisty's (although I have not tried them) or the Nfinity Game Day. I have those for High School cheer and they provide support and they're good for different surfaces! :)

Back